*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Hivs drawing at halftime

Also Luca made team of the week

DC - Luca Gasparotto (Morton)

Kilday benefited from playing alongside one of the better defenders in the lower leagues. Given Rangers' willingness under Mark Warburton to give young players a chance, Gasparotto will hope his time will come at Ibrox but the Morton fans are certainly glad to have him in the meantime. He shone, yet again, in the 2-0 win over Queens that lifts Morton into the play-off spots.

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-team-of-the-week-19/#feRKCt4k5QtyVEmX.99

It's all since McGregor was freed and signed .A major fuck up ,if you ask me

I slated the decision at the time from both the player and the clubs point of view and was told by plenty on here Hibs wouldn't challenge us and him signing for them isn't a problem.

Well I thought then and still think now it was,extremely poor all round from a Rangers fans view he's strengthened them no doubt.

After the way the Hivees treated us we helped strengthen them.....Bizarre.

It's all since McGregor was freed and signed .A major fuck up ,if you ask me

McGregor is 30 and is nowhere near the required level to play for us under Warburton. Last season he stood out because he was the best of a very bad bunch. Even at that, I thought he was bang average.

I slated the decision at the time from both the player and the clubs point of view and was told by plenty on here Hibs wouldn't challenge us and him signing for them isn't a problem.

Well I thought then and still think now it was,extremely poor all round from a Rangers fans view he's strengthened them no doubt.

After the way the Hivees treated us we helped strengthen them.....Bizarre.

I think people are giving McGregor far too much credit here.. he has had very little impact at hibs thus far, and dare i say it they would still most likely be 14 games unbeaten without him. Lets get one thing straight.. Hibs were never as bad as some of our fans made them out to be! Even in the 6-2 game it should not be forgotten that they outplayed us for most of the 1st half. Likewise in the 1-0 game they could have easily scored 2 or 3...

Anyway.. At the start of the season they were missing quite a few players through injury, those players have since returned to the squad and are now match fit. They have 2 very good goal scorers in Keatings and Cummings who are backed up by a solid midfield. Defensively they aren't up to much...