*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

People need to realise Hibs are a very good outfit, I can almost guarantee hibs would have had most of the play, chances and possession.

Hibs will be there or thereabouts this season, small early set back, and every game last season, bar one, they played us off the park.

The 6-2 game, we were superb, but for 30 mins, they had the better of the game.

Long way to go and this result means nothing. Aye we're playing much better, but let's not start slating teams who, on their day, are more than a decent match for us

I agree Hibs on their day are a decent outfit, but we're a completely different Team than last year, you really can't compare.

Of course they will be there or there abouts, such is the standard of the other teams, but they will be a good few points behind us, we know, and they know it.

People need to realise Hibs are a very good outfit, I can almost guarantee hibs would have had most of the play, chances and possession.

Hibs will be there or thereabouts this season, small early set back, and every game last season, bar one, they played us off the park.

Long way to go and this result means nothing. Aye we're playing much better, but let's not start slating teams who, on their day, are more than a decent match for us

Fuck off back to your ain forum ya prick hubs are shite

Who wrote that Mrs Stubbs?

You buy proclaimers CDs or summit?

Nae bother Stubbsy!

... this result means nothing. Aye we're playing much better, but let's not start slating teams who, on their day, are more than a decent match for us

I beg to differ. It means they are 3 pts off the pace already, their confidence will have taken a battering, their fans will be livid, and a certain player will be itching more than ever to get out, and their managers ugly mug will be even uglier tonight.

Enjoy their pain. Fuck hibs.

Their match day thread is a joy to behold :lol:

fucking sickening

shameful

AWFUL

same old shit

sick to the pit of my stomach

not good enough end of

shocking, simply shocking

Allan gutted he's not been subbed :lol:

piss poor

totally unacceptable

and folk think we can win this league

pathetic

the management team have learnt nothing from last season

Lets just sell Allan and prepare for next season instead

boooooooooo

Utter, utter pish

There's your reason folk won't go to games right there

I effin hate Hibs sometimes

Ridiculous start to the season. As I said last season the manager doesn't convince me

If we're not capable of beating Dumbarton then we can forget it

We may only be three points behind at this stage but it'll be more than that before long

Fans fighting amongst themselves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unacceptable result on the opening day against a part time club. So disappointed with that

H*ns The Famous Glasgow Rangers ( ;)) and yams laughing at us yet again

That's simply disgraceful

Its ****ing horse ****

Hibs, the masters of failing to learn from the past. Same pish, different season

Hibs ruin another weekend. ****s sake

Was going to take the kids to the Morton game next week. Now won't.

I'm seriously beginning to think we are in terminal decline

And thats just the last 2/3 pages :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your Saturday night bears :party:

really need to join their sight for my sturday kicks lol

edit - i wonder how many lock outs they'll have this season. my guess about 15 lol

You're right in your first sentence, but from there on, you're wrong.

We gave them a goal start then hammered them, they had the better of the game today (according to stats) and lost.

"This result means nothing", wrong, this result means we are 3 points ahead of them already.

Simples.

Talk pish course it means something they got beat, and proved to be the bottlers that we all know!

You're wan for the watching mate

I beg to differ. It means they are 3 pts off the pace already, their confidence will have taken a battering, their fans will be livid, and a certain player will be itching more than ever to get out, and their managers ugly mug will be even uglier tonight.

Enjoy their pain. Fuck hibs.

True (tu) don't get me wrong, it's a massive blow for them, but if we dropped points early I certainly wouldn't be panicking.

Plenty of time to make up three points.

I've been crying out for years for someone like Warburton to come in, change our play style, keep the ball, create chances and dominate the game for the full 90, we're finally doing that and it's great, but we've got room to improve and Hibs have provided a challenge in every game we've played them.

By all means, enjoy it, I'm delighted, but it's one game in a long season, they'll be as close to winning it as we are IMO