*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

I HAVE.

What do you think the team and score will be ?

Would be great if you could do a graphic of green and white rectangle which looks like a football pitch with little blue dots that suggest footballers, and put some names beside the blue dots. (tu)

I'd maybe give Waghorn the shift out right and Walsh or Hardie up front then bring Miller or Clark on

Need for a more positive approach here, mibee move Waghorn to right, mibee play Walsh or mibee play Hardie. mibee bring on Miller or mibee bring on Clark.

Too many mibees for me.

I'm going to be more conservative in my prediction. Our defence is honestly not up to scratch we lost 2 of the same goals with the defence not picking up runs so I think they will score.

They know how we will lineup and wil make it difficult to get room in the box so I don't see a 5/6 goal thrashing here I would say 3-1

Trying to figure out the starting eleven is a bit of a gamble because MW seems to want as many as possible to get game time in the midfield/forward areas, but I'll go for the same team that took the field against St.Mirren with Miller coming on for Walsh, Shiels coming on for Law (both in the 62 minute) and Hardie for Waghorn in the 70th minute.

Seeing as how Templeton dislikes artificial surfaces he may be left out of the squad entirely for this game.

Trying to figure out the starting eleven is a bit of a gamble because MW seems to want as many as possible to get game time in the midfield/forward areas, but I'll go for the same team that took the field against St.Mirren with Miller coming on for Walsh, Shiels coming on for Law (both in the 62 minute) and Hardie for Waghorn in the 70th minute.

Seeing as how Templeton dislikes artificial surfaces he may be left out of the squad entirely for this game.

If Templeton even mentions this, I hope Davie Weir boots his arse out the door.

He has a lot of making up to do...

Has the team been training on their pitch all week? Why on earth did Ally no take them down to do that?

Alloa have always been one of they teams we struggled against. It's fucking ridiculous. I expect nothing less than a 4-5 goal lead.

If Templeton even mentions this, I hope Davie Weir boots his arse out the door.

He has a lot of making up to do...

Perhaps he's injured, perhaps he's sick, perhaps hes been told to rest, but I couldn't find him in any of the official or Willie Vass pictures when we trained on the Alloa pitch on Wednesday. I posted a new thread on the subject where a few posters thought I was making too much of it. I guess all will be answered on Sunday.

Has the team been training on their pitch all week? Why on earth did Ally no take them down to do that?

Alloa have always been one of they teams we struggled against. It's fucking ridiculous. I expect nothing less than a 4-5 goal lead.

I am sure we only trained on it the one day; Wednesday.