Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we say it's a sell out when it's actually not? There were only 49,000 something on Friday. I could see empty seats up in the club deck. Did all they people sitting in that section just no turn up or something? I know there are seats that don't go on sale which separate the away fans but what's with the empty club deck seats?

Why do we say it's a sell out when it's actually not? There were only 49,000 something on Friday. I could see empty seats up in the club deck. Did all they people sitting in that section just no turn up or something? I know there are seats that don't go on sale which separate the away fans but what's with the empty club deck seats?

It was a sell out. Inevitably there will be season ticket holders that can't make it and fans with tickets. After all it was a Friday night....

Given the bad blood between the two clubs I see it selling out with ease. Plus, it'll give the home fans a chance to sing 'he's one of our own' which was brilliant up in Edinburgh.

The further Hibs drop behind the more foolish they'll look calling themselves 'rivals'.

These seats are also used as a last minute allocation if you hadn't bought a season ticket until late on eg. Friday morning and that seat was also already sold for the ST Mirren game as a one-off. The club locate you there for that one game under your ST. Then you start using your ST as normal for the next home game I.e Hibs. That's what happened to me a few years back.