Stealth I'm Having A Baby Thread

Don81

My first ever baby is due in two weeks and I've been trying to buy him / her a Broxi bear but can't find anywhere selling one. All the official site has ( I'm boycotting for myself but making an exception for the wee one ) is a wee blue bear with the Rangers logo which I've bought anyway but really want a wee Broxi to go with him. Bit of an own goal not selling teddy bears of our mascot anymore. Anyone know of anywhere that sells them.

This isn't a stealth thread, you've openly told us about your Baby :lol: anyway all the best when the wee one is due (tu):D

Thanks, can't wait for my wee bluenose to pop out. Struggling to get the hang of the whole stealth thread thing. Will work it out eventually :)

Whatever happened to Broxi's family?

what were they called again?

Boris and Doris.

Doris was catch fucking about with a fancy man down the local miners welfare and Broxi fucked her out.

She now lives in 4 in a block in Cardonald with Yogi.

Boris joined the Army and is now a crack shooter in the SAS.

Love the story about a guy who sat near us in the Copland Rd Stand a few years ago. He named his newly born boy Robert after his grandfather and great grandfather.. Nothing wrong with that you think. Until it was discovered his surname was Campbell - again what's the bid deal? Well someone pointed out his initials were RC and the poor guy's face went chalk white. That was until the following home game when he proudly announced that he now had a middle name - Fraser!!!!!

You gotta laugh.

My first ever baby is due in two weeks and I've been trying to buy him / her a Broxi bear but can't find anywhere selling one. All the official site has ( I'm boycotting for myself but making an exception for the wee one ) is a wee blue bear with the Rangers logo which I've bought anyway but really want a wee Broxi to go with him. Bit of an own goal not selling teddy bears of our mascot anymore. Anyone know of anywhere that sells them.

I had the exact same problem 16 month ago

I wasnt wanting one of those shite wee bear ones on the website

Couldn't believe there wasnt a broxi.

Also couldnt believe there wasnt a rangers photo album either.

And I've still not tracked either down

what were they called again?

Boris and Doris.

Doris was catch fucking about with a fancy man down the local miners welfare and Broxi fucked her out.

She now lives in 4 in a block in Cardonald with Yogi.

Boris joined the Army and is now a crack shooter in the SAS.

Was it not Roxi?

I have a spare on in the house that's sits in the corner of the room, give me a DM and I will happily get it through to you before the wee one is born

The wee man has a big Broxi and a wee Broxi got them both from the superstore at ibrox.

I have a spare on in the house that's sits in the corner of the room, give me a DM and I will happily get it through to you before the wee one is born

Unbelievable offer mate but wouldn't feel right taking it off you as I'm sure you would want to pass it down to any nippers you might have. Really grateful though :)

The wee man has a big Broxi and a wee Broxi got them both from the superstore at ibrox.

Will try in there tomorrow morning, just been told we're getting induced tomorrow so another there'll be another wee bluenose cutting about in a few hours :)