Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MisterC

Glasgow airport evacuated

Car hits terminal building, anyone you know going there let them know no more details as yet

Guy on another football forum saying it was a muslim guy drove a flaming car into the terminal and then fought with police

Sorry if this sounds racist but every fucker whos in a muslim extremist group or any extremist group for that matter should be lined up and shot :angry2: :angry2:

Its not racist mate, anyone who willfully tries to kill as many people as they can deserves to be shot on the spot, how dare they decide that people should die and how. As most religions say only God has the right to decide, not that I am religious.

god sake they asked a guy who was there on bbc news about it and he said he thought the car had a bomb in it and the news reporter asked him why he thought that and the guy just started stuttering and handed the phone back to the correspondant, muppet.

from our friends at the beeb

They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car.

The airport has been evacuated and all flights suspended.

One eyewitness said: "I heard the sound of a car's wheels spinning and smoke smoke coming out.

"I saw a Jeep Cherokee apparently as if it was trying to get right through the doors into the terminal building.

"There were flames coming out from underneath then some men appeared from in amongst the flames.

"The police ran over and the people started fighting with the police. I then heard what sounded like an explosion."

They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car.

One eyewitness said: "I heard the sound of a car's wheels spinning and smoke smoke coming out.

"I saw a Jeep Cherokee apparently as if it was trying to get right through the doors into the terminal building.

"There were flames coming out from underneath then some men appeared from in amongst the flames.

"The police ran over and the people started fighting with the police. I then heard what sounded like an explosion."

The police should have gunned the fuckers down there and then

The police should have gunned the fuckers down there and then

This is why we need armed police, the Dutch police carry guns, why not ours and the Dutch are supposed to be most liberal in Europe, why can't we do the same? I hate to see innocent people get killed like mthe guy Harry Stanley in London for example shot while carrying a table leg but on occasions where theres a blatent mass murder attempt they should have been shot. So what if their lives were lost, did they have aby regard for the lives of others in the terminal. My flatmate caught a flight from there this morning to go on holiday with his two kids aged 5 and 7 and if they'd been there and the bomb or whatever had gone off I'd be well gutted, upset, angry you name it

I just checked out news 24 tyhere and they had an eye witness on, shocking. I canny believe that. Agreee totally withWM!! Armed police are a must at airports. Those bassas sshould be shot. Apparently memebrs of the public took down the guys getting out of the car, 1 was on fire. Hard to take in. Thankfully the car got jammed in the entrace doors instead of getting into the terminal fully, imagine what could have happened then.

Our city is under attack its how it feels anyway

From the news here it seems like your NATION is under attack.

I thought Police at airports were armed? Or is that not the case in Scotland? Certainly at London airports the Police are quite heavily armed.

Fortunately doesn't seem as if anyone was seriously injured so far, apart from the perpetrators.

Its not racist to attack the stupidity of a religion and its followers.

From the news here it seems like your NATION is under attack.

You watching cbc or bbc world? or is it on ctv??

thank god that these bombs are being found or not going off properly. This is starting to become a complete joke.

I thought Police at airports were armed? Or is that not the case in Scotland? Certainly at London airports the Police are quite heavily armed.

Fortunately doesn't seem as if anyone was seriously injured so far, apart from the perpetrators.

You do get armed police at airports but I was referring to it generally ie on the streets

Its not racist to attack the stupidity of a religion and its followers.

it is if you attack the whole religion and all its followers, only a small percentage of them are the ones doing this kinda shit!! Those are the bastards that deserve to be shot!