Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MisterC

Glasgow airport evacuated

Ive phoned the BBC its a bloody joke that this isnt on BBC1 now, an explosive was found that COULD have gone off outside a nightclub in London and its on BBC1 live for hours. An airport gets attacked in Scotland and your expected to have SkyNews or BBC News 24 - and even when you phone all they say is "we will log your complaint" im really pissed off

Ive phoned the BBC its a bloody joke that this isnt on BBC1 now, an explosive was found that COULD have gone off outside a nightclub in London and its on BBC1 live for hours. An airport gets attacked in Scotland and your expected to have SkyNews or BBC News 24 - and even when you phone all they say is "we will log your complaint" im really pissed off

Isn't that the point of BBC news 24 though, as a channel.

Aye thats all fair and well but why wasnt the London "attack" just on news 24 then ??

Aye thats all fair and well but why wasnt the London "attack" just on news 24 then ??

What 'attack' ?

The bombs found yesterday?

They have to structure and prioritise their broadcasting.

Aye very good. Enjoy being pissed off at the bbc. Im sure its the most important thing to be worrying about right now.

Honestly, any f*cking chance some people get, they moan

Aye, and when one of your family's at the airport and could be hurt or worse and your oblivious watching some repeat of the weakest link !

Moaning can be tedious but bloody hell, those who moan about moaners are the real pain in the arses

What 'attack' ?

The bombs found yesterday?

They have to structure and prioritise their broadcasting.

Prioritise :lol: Explain to me how exactly some pishy kids show is more important than a terrorist attack in Britain

Prepare for some house raids in Kinning Park....the purge is on

Aye very good. Enjoy being pissed off at the bbc. Im sure its the most important thing to be worrying about right now.

I'm pissed off at you posting that.

And I'm really enjoying being pissed off.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it :pipegreen:

Obvious whats happenin, Gordon Brown is now Prime Minister and a good Proddy at that, thats why John Reid won't serve under him. So somebody is just lettin us know that we are being brought into the greater scheme of things. Could be Blairs pals Adams and McGuiness or could be Galloway's pals islamic extremists, Sarwar, Maan ? Take yer pick ? Or a combination of the two ? What a job Blair and that bitter cow of a wife has done on this country ? :sherlock:

Sooo critical.

Blair should be praised for his work with N. Ire, not the opposite. Even the Good Doc praised and thinks of him highly as a result.

Anyway Sherlock, I don't expect you had a wee tear in your eye when Blair was leaving on Wednesday?

Yeah you're right should be praised for buying peace with Billions of pounds of taxpayers money only to create new more highly sophisticated crime syndicates. There only waitin for the Good Doc to die before they make their move ! Wake up and smell the coffee ! :sherlock:

Aye, and when one of your family's at the airport and could be hurt or worse and your oblivious watching some repeat of the weakest link !

Moaning can be tedious but bloody hell, those who moan about moaners are the real pain in the arses

1)nobody is hurt as it is on the news.

2)My interest now is the story and not you. I dont care if you complained to the bbc.

Im sorry, was anyone hurt in London yesterday ??

And whether you care or not is not my concern, its the fact that in the future someone I know could be in danger and I'd know pish all about it

Prioritise :lol: Explain to me how exactly some pishy kids show is more important than a terrorist attack in Britain

Where did I say it was more important?

Your posts reeks off irrationality, moan away.

The dhims are off:

'Glasgow Airport has previous for lack of security.George Galloway was attacked there 2 weeks ago'

You couldn't make them up.

Yeah you're right should be praised for buying peace with Billions of pounds of taxpayers money only to create new more highly sophisticated crime syndicates. There only waitin for the Good Doc to die before they make their move ! Wake up and smell the coffee ! :sherlock:

:pipehorse:

C'mon Sherlock, you know when he dies there will be the next in charge probably to take his place; Peter Robinson? thats what there constitution is now built on, with both parties sharing power.

This is off topic anyway :craphead:

Theres a time for making tedious complaints. I dont think now is that time.

Why, after a major event - when there service should come under scrutiny. When should I complain Kev, never ? just sit and not bother about the fact that scotland gets a worse deal from the BBC. And why tedious, is a terror attack tedious - you speak as though im holding up the BBC complaints office, its their job to improve what the BBC do, if I feel that something should change I have a right to complain and whether your interested in doing so is your own business.

No you actually said the BBC should "prioritise their broadcasting" so are you suggesting that to the BBC a kids show is more important than this news ?

Why, after a major event - when there service should come under scrutiny. When should I complain Kev, never ? just sit and not bother about the fact that scotland gets a worse deal from the BBC. And why tedious, is a terror attack tedious - you speak as though im holding up the BBC complaints office, its their job to improve what the BBC do, if I feel that something should change I have a right to complain and whether your interested in doing so is your own business.

grammar_time.gif

Don't be so paranoid! How does Scotland get a worse deal?

No you actually said the BBC should "prioritise their broadcasting" so are you suggesting that to the BBC a kids show is more important than this news ?

We were talking (you were moaning as usual) about prioritising on BBC news 24 :BELM:

grammar_time.gif

POINT OF ORDER - RROSS !!

Whatever you may think of the BBC it is irrelevant to this thread, I would suggest you open up a thread in the debate section re - the BBC - then you will be in a better position to ascertain if your current view has any support, thereafter, the rest of us can refer back to the alleged terrorist incident at Abbotsinch - n'est ce pas ?

So you think right after an attack is the right time to make a complaint? Really sock it to the BBC. You go girl

Hey don't be so sarcastic.

I happen to know that Osama himself is terrified of folk complaining to the BBC. FACT!

grammar_time.gif

Haha im stealing that :D

:lol: Bloody hell, the arrogance of the Rmed inner circle closes yet another debate, your under no obligation to listen to others or back-up your argument its becoming a joke

So at a time when most people should be angry at the people who did this and the people who are in these extremist groups. Its you thats angry because the BBC arent reporting it properly? FFS