**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

I'm more worried about them kicking us to fuck on the park and the ref suddenly becoming blind.

If they don't start their hammer throwing tactics, and that's a big if, I'd go for us getting 7 against them. We done it before about 15 years or so ago and with our now new and improved self-raising flour in charge, we can easily rise to the occasion.

I just can't work out how many they'll get. 1, 2 or 3?

Now that Ayr have been put to bed in the Petrofac cup this evening this game can't come soon enough!

I agree with the poster above that we need a strong referee in this one. Oduwa needs protection from referees as he had some harsh tackles going into him tonight, they need to remember this lad is only 19 years old and has a media campaign against him already all because he flicked the ball over some no marks head. I reckon a Hibs sending off would be a good bet for this match, that David Gray at right back for them has always struck me as a right dirty bastard.

Also having watched tonight's action our finishing is still a bit off and we are still wasting chances therefore I would go with Miller starting in this one as he's good for a goal just now. My team for sunday would be:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

Miller Waghorn Oduwa

Bring McKay and Walsh on around the hour mark to tire the Hibs players even more. A win is the most important thing but after everything this summer with the Allan saga, Stubbs' comments in the media and the general belief from their fans that they are our title rivals I hope we hammer them and go for the kill.

Now that Ayr have been put to bed in the Petrofac cup this evening this game can't come soon enough!

I agree with the poster above that we need a strong referee in this one. Oduwa needs protection from referees as he had some harsh tackles going into him tonight, they need to remember this lad is only 19 years old and has a media campaign against him already all because he flicked the ball over some no marks head. I reckon a Hibs sending off would be a good bet for this match, that David Gray at right back for them has always struck me as a right dirty bastard.

Also having watched tonight's action our finishing is still a bit off and we are still wasting chances therefore I would go with Miller starting in this one as he's good for a goal just now. My team for sunday would be:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

Miller Waghorn Oduwa

Bring McKay and Walsh on around the hour mark to tire the Hibs players even more. A win is the most important thing but after everything this summer with the Allan saga, Stubbs' comments in the media and the general belief from their fans that they are our title rivals I hope we hammer them and go for the kill.

Mckay has been one of our best players this season especially in the last 2 games, I would be amazed if he didn't start. I think it will be Oduwa and Walsh coming off the bench

Can guarantee that Waghorn and Halliday were rested for this very game after not starting in tonights match at Ayr United.

Waghorn has scored 4 times in two matches against Hibs. Two coming in a friendly for Wigan, and obviously the other two in the Petrofac cup for us.

Halliday with one goal and a string of impressive performances.

I can't wait for this one.

Still a bit concerned we are too soft through the middle and need someone sitting there in front of the defence to protect them. Wallace looked knackered last night with all the runs forward and then tracking back so need to watch we don't get caught on the break. I'm thinking a 2-1 or 3-1 and a game like the St Mirren one.

Still a bit concerned we are too soft through the middle and need someone sitting there in front of the defence to protect them. Wallace looked knackered last night with all the runs forward and then tracking back so need to watch we don't get caught on the break. I'm thinking a 2-1 or 3-1 and a game like the St Mirren one.

That worries me too but I am confident that although we may lose a goal on the break Hibs' defence is simply not good enough to stop us scoring 2 or 3

The Ibrox park will suit Oduwa. Plenty of space to get the ball down and run at defenders. The Hiv's right back is slow as a week in the jail, he struggles like fuck when faced with any sort of pace on the wings.

The gaffer likes to change things on the 60 min mark.

That gives players coming on at least 30 mins which is good.

Imagine playing for 60 mins and seeing Oduwa coming on and running at you !

He will tear that defence apart on that ibrox pitch later in the game

Foderingham

Tavernier ..... Kiernan..... Wilson ..... Wallace

Halliday

Law ............ Holt

McKay ....... Waghorn ....... Oduha

Miller in for Oduwa and that'll be the team.

Don't forget that Kenny was injured at the very start of the season, so was better coming off the bench. Now he's match fit I reckon he'll start.

Miller in for Oduwa and that'll be the team.

Don't forget that Kenny was injured at the very start of the season, so was better coming off the bench. Now he's match fit I reckon he'll start.

Agree, Miller is our top scorer so far with 5 goals in 3...,,he'll start and oduwa will be an impact sub.

Hibs always seem to come out flying against us then tire after half an hour. We should sit tight for the first 15/20 then batter them. Yeah I'd love to go all guns blazing but if we sit in and tire them out then we go all out after 20/30 minutes it could get embarrassing for them. We look far fitter than them.

Hibs always seem to come out flying against us then tire after half an hour. We should sit tight for the first 15/20 then batter them. Yeah I'd love to go all guns blazing but if we sit in and tire them out then we go all out after 20/30 minutes it could get embarrassing for them. We look far fitter than them.

I disagree hit them hard from the kick off make them chase the ball and tire them out. letting them attack us could end badly I've yet to be really impressed with Wes in goal.

Bolt down there flanks get a ball in for miller or wags and keep that up they'll soon be huffing and puffing.