**** Official Champions League Thread 2015/16 ****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hate Man City tbh. They get hammered every game in Europe, but always score in injury time to sneak a win. Hate the way they have just spent their way to the top. They are everything that is bad about modern football

Shut up ya tart.

They got lucky with getting a rich owner no club would turn that down and it could have been anyone who got that luck just happened to fall to city.

Kiev was easily one of the best cities I've been to. Cheap as fuck and really nice.

4 wee Dynamo Kiev ultra's tried to jump and rob me and my mate coming out the stadium after the U21's game earlier in the afternoon ... cowardly bastards waited until we were crossing a busy road with our backs turned to them ... Police broke it up after seconds but spent about 2 hours in a shit hole Kiev police station where no-one spoke English :lol:

The best bit was the police grabbing one of them and dragging them into the same room as us and making him apologise and shake our hands ... they asked me if I wanted to take it further but said no. We were there 2 hours as it was, if I wanted to press charges I doubt I'd have made the game - was glad to just get to fuck but still a cracking trip - the 4 wee ultra's just made us laugh more than anything after we got released from the police station and settled down in pub for our next drink

Shut up ya tart.

They got lucky with getting a rich owner no club would turn that down and it could have been anyone who got that luck just happened to fall to city.

I sort of agree with him, and you, which is confusing as fuck.

I don't hate City but I would much rather see a team succeed that has been built through patient planning and development, like Southampton or Swansea, than a team that buys players for £50 million and pays them £200,000 a week.

I would prefer to see clubs spending all of this TV money on bigger, better stadiums and cheaper tickets than throwing it all at the players, and each other, in crazy salaries and silly transfer fees. However, I know that is just fantasy land, and I'm a hypocritical bastard and would be totally happy if it was Rangers that had loads of money and top players from all over the world.

I sort of agree with him, and you, which is confusing as fuck.

I don't hate City but I would much rather see a team succeed that has been built through patient planning and development, like Southampton or Swansea, than a team that buys players for £50 million and pays them £200,000 a week.

I would prefer to see clubs spending all of this TV money on bigger, better stadiums and cheaper tickets than throwing it all at the players, and each other, in crazy salaries and silly transfer fees. However, I know that is just fantasy land, and I'm a hypocritical bastard and would be totally happy if it was Rangers that had loads of money and top players from all over the world.

it is just jealousy from those who wish it would happen to their club and cant accept that from time to time rich people will buy clubs and spend money on them.

It was the same when Chelsea got taken over and started spending Ambramovic's money those who didn't have it screamed about how unfair it was while Chelsea fans thought they had won the Premiership for the next century until Sheik Mansur and the Thai guy took over City and put them in to second place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived