The Europa League Thread

GOAT

DISGUSTING! #AJAX FANS IN #Glasgow CITY CENTRE SCREAMING ALLAH AKBAR AND CHUCKING FLARES AT THE ELDERLY POLICE SCOTLAND DOING NOTHING

Will be looking to engage any Ajax casuals on my hour break at work tonight, 6 o'clock meet at the four corners.

Nah on a serious note hope someone in our end grows a set and torches an Israeli flag tonight, would pish myself

What a prize wanker.

P.S how do you post twitter videos on here?

Mark Marzella@MarkMarzella_ 44m44 minutes agoGlasgow, Scotland

DISGUSTING! #AJAX FANS IN #Glasgow CITY CENTRE SCREAMING ALLAH AKBAR AND CHUCKING FLARES AT THE ELDERLY POLICE SCOTLAND DOING NOTHING

Mark Marzella@MarkMarzella_ 6h6 hours agoGlasgow, Scotland

Will be looking to engage any Ajax casuals on my hour break at work tonight, 6 o'clock meet at the four corners.

Mark Marzella@MarkMarzella_ 29m29 minutes agoGlasgow, Scotland

Nah on a serious note hope someone in our end grows a set and torches an Israeli flag tonight, would pish myself

What a prize wanker.

P.S how do you post twitter videos on here?

He must love it when Bitton scores for them.

AJAX manager Frank de Boer has been banned from speaking to pitchside Dutch reporters during his side's clash with Celtic .

UEFA have rejected attempts to get access to the Dutchman because of his Rangers background.

The former Barcelona star joined Rangers in 2004 to team up with brother Ronald who was enjoyed great success in Glasgow, and it has caused European football's governing body to ban pitchside interviews.

From Ibrox Loyal's FB.

What is wrong with this is that UEFA are going out of their way to protect the worse fans in Europe.

If they misbehave, punish them in the usual way after the event, not a pre-judgement that leaves the rest of football in confusion.

They were quick to take a recording on one Rangers fan signing 'unsavoury' songs against PSV provided by FARE, but I was in Holland when that game was on and there was no signing of the banned type to be heard anywhere. Certainly the Dutch commentators never mentioned a word.

Oh septic scores and it's suddenly paradise again. Ha ha, could it be too early? Certainly too early to be claiming victory.

Notice the filth are still traipsing after Fernando looking for some 'aren't we pure wonderful' points.

That`s what really bothers me about that Petrov match a while back, was for a great cause right enough and glad the guys returning to health but it was cringe-worthy how they basically turned it into a pr exercise for themselves with getting the 1D kid for example just to give themselves publicity.

That`s what really bothers me about that Petrov match a while back, was for a great cause right enough and glad the guys returning to health but it was cringe-worthy how they basically turned it into a pr exercise for themselves with getting the 1D kid for example just to give themselves publicity.

Yep. It's always all about the brand.