**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

not sure how you can spin it negative I mean if you are developing these highly touted youngsters it only improves the status of your club. Yea you'd like to rely on your own academy but it's not like half the squad is loans. Seems the announcer is grasping at straws to find negatives.

Was the idea that Warburton and Rangers are "relying heavily" on the loan system when we've had to build a team from scratch and have done so without spending massive sums of cash. Supplementing the core squad with a few good loan signings isn't "relying heavily".

Brilliant. Played with class and never became frustrated when we couldn't find the opening goal quickly. QOTS lost the heid second half and only made it easier.

Over 4.5 came in at 5/1. Over 5.5 at 10/1.

All round good day at the office and some classy teckers thrown in as well!!

Brilliant. Played with class and never became frustrated when we couldn't find the opening goal quickly. QOTS lost the heid second half and only made it easier.

Over 4.5 came in at 5/1. Over 5.5 at 10/1.

All round good day at the office and some classy teckers thrown in as well!!

Well done!

I had those, only at 7/2 & 9/1 respectively!

Who did you use?

Also had Gers to score 5 or more at 12/1!

I think there's a bit more coherence about the attacks these days and most of his time last season was spent getting annoyed at not getting decent balls to himself. He's already proved with decent service this season he can still knock them in, and with Tav taking pot shots ever now and again, his opportunites should increase.

Yes Dutchy, KM is a far different proposition this season compared to last and we all know why. He didn't score today but he put in a lot of work and his play was a lot sharper.

McKay proving to be some player! Superb!

Perfect example of a young lad who looked a bit nervous and a little lost first couple of games, but knuckled down worked hard and has took his chance with both hands and proved a lot of us wrong myself included.

Great result, but still got concerns when we start playing better oposition that we seem to get caught at the back a lot. Same with losing it a lot from stray passing. Teams are now sitting at the back knowing we will throw it about then countering. There seems to be no long balls, so when the oppostition sit so deep we need to sometimes chuck a few in, lots of chances could have been made today with some long balls in. Liking it but still a wee bit cautious, there again, i dont fear any team at the moment. It must be the magic hat effect.

Kiernan is useless

He's not useless,mate! He's too fucking slow when we get caught out with a ball over the top when we press high.If you go through virtually all the goals against us you will see a common denominator.

I said pre game I thought Ball would start beside Wilson because he has pace to catch these speedy forwards on the break.