**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

Great result, but still got concerns when we start playing better oposition that we seem to get caught at the back a lot. Same with losing it a lot from stray passing. Teams are now sitting at the back knowing we will throw it about then countering. There seems to be no long balls, so when the oppostition sit so deep we need to sometimes chuck a few in, lots of chances could have been made today with some long balls in. Liking it but still a wee bit cautious, there again, i dont fear any team at the moment. It must be the magic hat effect.

Bugger that, long balls are a thing of the past, and a step in the wrong direction. Keep playing sexy football on the ground and the goals will come...as we are proving!

Fantastic performance again. Can't see anyone beating us this season.

McKay was a huge standout. Deservedly MOTM.

Me and ben were just having this exact discussion.

Going undefeated is a big ask but we look so many levels above everybody that we play that I'm starting to wonder if it's a real possibility.

I fully expect this will bite me in the ass now I've put it out there but fuck it.

Bit early to say we won't lose a single game in the league. Anything can change a game such as an early sending off, a couple of injuries to key players or a day where the ball is just not going in the back of the net.

We will win the league and comfortably but an unbeaten season is a bit much. Especially if we are utilising the full squad when we reach latter rounds of the cup competitions.