**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

Me and ben were just having this exact discussion.

Going undefeated is a big ask but we look so many levels above everybody that we play that I'm starting to wonder if it's a real possibility.

I fully expect this will bite me in the ass now I've put it out there but fuck it.

I'll go down with you, too.

It's happening. :pipe:

Me and ben were just having this exact discussion.

Going undefeated is a big ask but we look so many levels above everybody that we play that I'm starting to wonder if it's a real possibility.

I fully expect this will bite me in the ass now I've put it out there but fuck it.

Yup. We've faced Hibs away and QOTS away - our two biggest tests - and won both games by four goals.

The only way I can possibly see us losing is if we get extremely complacent and our opponents get extremely lucky in a game.

Bit early to say we won't lose a single game in the league. Anything can change a game such as an early sending off, a couple of injuries to key players or a day where the ball is just not going in the back of the net.

We will win the league and comfortably but an unbeaten season is a bit much. Especially if we are utilising the full squad when we reach latter rounds of the cup competitions.

it could be a problem. We went unbeaten in division 1 and looked what happened next

Much easier than I thought (went for 2-1). It helped that they went down to 10.

One thought on why the McCoist team struggled was a comment by a commentator that after playing on an artificial turf at an old age left him aching the day after. I wonder if that and Alloa's pitch were a challenge to their older joints?

Great result, but still got concerns when we start playing better oposition that we seem to get caught at the back a lot. Same with losing it a lot from stray passing. Teams are now sitting at the back knowing we will throw it about then countering. There seems to be no long balls, so when the oppostition sit so deep we need to sometimes chuck a few in, lots of chances could have been made today with some long balls in. Liking it but still a wee bit cautious, there again, i dont fear any team at the moment. It must be the magic hat effect.

Ally?

www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/spurs-loanee-nathan-oduwa-shows-off-some-more-terrific-skills-in-501-rangers-win-vine/?

Can't stop watching this. Did the Ref tell him to stop showboating?

Was wondering myself what the ref had to say to him. If it was to do with the showboating then that is bang out of order and someone should be having a word with the ref.

Ally?

????

No mate but sometimes you could see the players making runs but no crosses or long balls were coming. Dont get me wrong loving the fact im not crapping myself everytime we play now, just think maybe a little something else if we cant break em down, try a couple of long balls/crosses to see if we can open them up better.

How is doing fancy shit with the ball showboating. It cant be showboating if hes actually trying to beat a man or play the ball. Bitter bitter cunts in Scottish football, jealous of the mighty Gers

????

No mate but sometimes you could see the players making runs but no crosses or long balls were coming. Dont get me wrong loving the fact im not crapping myself everytime we play now, just think maybe a little something else if we cant break em down, try a couple of long balls/crosses to see if we can open them up better.

I know what you mean, you don't want to be one dimensional. I think we tried that against Hibs when they packed the midfield and it didn't work out well. We're better off just playing our game and being patient IMO. Nothing wrong with mixing it up once in a while though. Someone told me none of our goals this season have been headers. Not sure if that's true though :D

I know what you mean, you don't want to be one dimensional. I think we tried that against Hibs when they packed the midfield and it didn't work out well. We're better off just playing our game and being patient IMO. Nothing wrong with mixing it up once in a while though. Someone told me none of our goals this season have been headers. Not sure if that's true though :D

Heard that on the comentary on BT...must be true...?