Uefa Cup...

craigeee

:lol: even though its at hampden, we still won't be able to get that much fans there like seville...

80,000,000. Of course we could! Just borrow the calculator!!! ;)

1+1= 80 000 ;)

FFS JA, u know fine well how they calculated it.

it was indeed based on the number of dhims in the vicinity, but, being mhankeys, it was a brain cell count, not a people count. they actually did have something like 100,000,000 there, its just some of them shared a brain cell

;)

P.S. could comeone fix my post count. I dont post much, but, loosing my "member number 3" and my hundred an something posts aint nice the day before an OF game..... please.....

"its actually the member number thats sore - but ill live <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

Guest TheQueensXI
:lol: even though its at hampden, we still won't be able to get that much fans there like seville...

80,000,000. Of course we could! Just borrow the calculator!!! ;)

1+1= 80 000 ;)

FFS JA, u know fine well how they calculated it.

it was indeed based on the number of dhims in the vicinity, but, being mhankeys, it was a brain cell count, not a people count. they actually did have something like 100,000,000 there, its just some of them shared a brain cell

;)

P.S. could comeone fix my post count. I dont post much, but, loosing my "member number 3" and my hundred an something posts aint nice the day before an OF game..... please.....

"its actually the member number thats sore - but ill live <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

im just off out so ill leave a note for another mod to take care of the post counts etc coop (tu)

It would be fantastic but the sad thing is we could never beat Celtic's world record of 80,000,000 fans in Seville!

Thats my only worry!

:lol::lol::lol: <cigar>

I was told it was 90 mullyin mhanks that were there in Sevul :D