** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Tried to get a ticket for this during the week, but there were too many stairs involved in the remaining seats, so I decided to miss it.

I think Law should start and Zalalem can come on later in the game.

I'll go for a 4-0 win in this one.

Going on 7-0. :cool:

Is Zelalem available? I thought he was away with the USA Under-23's.

If he is then:

Foderingham

Tavernier

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Zelalem

Halliday

Holt

McKay

Waghorn

Oduwa

Law for Zelalem if he's unavailable.

3-0 Rangers.

I think you're right mate, over-looked that one! OP fixed

Good point Captain America, I've not taken much notice of international football other than the Dutch team over the last 7-8 years.

International football bores the life out of me unless it's a big tournament. I've found myself wanting Wales to win more than I want Scotland to these days :lol:

International football bores the life out of me unless it's a big tournament. I've found myself wanting Wales to win more than I want Scotland to these days :lol:

I'll only start supporting Scotland when the team has Rangers players in it and isn't full of tarriers.

I'll only start supporting Scotland when the team has Rangers players in it and isn't full of tarriers.

Aye it seems a bit of a travesty to me that Lee Wallace isn't in that squad. Fair enough Andy Robertson is a decent young player but he's nowhere near as established as Wallace

Rangers 6-1 Raith Rovers

18/10/14

Att - 33,956

Simonsen

Foster

Mcgregor

Mcculloch

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

Macleod

Boyd

Miller

Subs used - Templeton, Clark, Daly

6-1 let that sink in a second and just think what this team are capable off compared to last seasons starting XI.

Foderingham

Tavernier

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Holt

Zalalem

Halliday

Mckay

Waghorn

Miller

Rangers 6-1 Raith Rovers

18/10/14

Att - 33,956

Simonsen

Foster

Mcgregor

Mcculloch

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

Macleod

Boyd

Miller

Subs used - Templeton, Clark, Daly

6-1 let that sink in a second and just think what this team are capable off compared to last seasons starting XI.

Foderingham

Tavernier

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Holt

Zalalem

Halliday

Mckay

Waghorn

Miller

They'll have the luxury of Jon Daly this time but, add 3 on to their score

Said I wasnt going to bet Rangers -3 so as not to jinx us, but I'm due with one of these so it's going on for this game and Rangers 4-0.

I'm in two minds whether to bet minus three or not too. I bet it for the Peterhead game that we won 3-0 and it was painful with the amount of chances we missed.

Tried to get a ticket for this during the week, but there were too many stairs involved in the remaining seats, so I decided to miss it.

I think Law should start and Zalalem can come on later in the game.

I'll go for a 4-0 win in this one.

Going on 7-0. :cool:

if zalalem is available he will start i was at the game last sunday and i thought our 3 in midfield were fantastic zalalem rarely gave the ball away great ball to holt for his goal and him and halliday just controlled the middle allowing holt to get forward and halliday for his goal

if zalalem is available he will start i was at the game last sunday and i thought our 3 in midfield were fantastic zalalem rarely gave the ball away great ball to holt for his goal and him and halliday just controlled the middle allowing holt to get forward and halliday for his goal

Although he did well for his first game, he did look disinterested a few times, so I thought he could do with just a half, or 30 mins to get up with the goings on in Scottish football. He did get a fair share of kicks. Still, it's a game of opinions and if he is available I'll look forward to seeing him again, no matter how long he gets.

Pretty sure that's wrong and he isn't joining up with the squad til after the Raith game for the USA game on the 8th.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/mark-warburton-to-block-national-call-ups-at-ibrox-1-3872704

Also he was training with Rangers today - http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/10023-gallery-thursday-training