*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

oduwa needs to pass the ball quicker, a lot of time he slows the tempo by trying too much and allowing the opponents to get goal side

waghorn had a cracking game leading the line against the cloggers in that livingston team, halliday was phenomenal in the middle defensively, and in games like this where with half an hour to go and the game is done, i wouldnt bring miller on as it benefits no one really, id prefer a youngster getting game time if anything

other than that, we controlled the 90minutes apart from a 30 second spell i think, cant complain given what we have been served up this season so far

^^^^^

Can't wait to see the highlights.

Does anyone have a link to the goals. I hear Lee's is a screamer.

OK, today's performance wasn't the best, but that is how league's are won, by winning when not at your best.

i thought we were really slow paced today, there was no reason for it though as livingston didnt do anything different than the likes of raith etc have came to ibrox and done

too many of the team today were slow in releasing the ball, either that was their fault or the movement wasnt on for a pass, either way it just seemed half arsed at times

i thought we were really slow paced today, there was no reason for it though as livingston didnt do anything different than the likes of raith etc have came to ibrox and done

too many of the team today were slow in releasing the ball, either that was their fault or the movement wasnt on for a pass, either way it just seemed half arsed at times

Maybe it was a bit of complacency, but the good thing to come out of it was the players reaction to knowing they played below the standard they have been set by W&W.

Best to get it out of our system now rather than later.

It was a good enough performance to come away with a 3-0 victory but the team has played much better as we, and the players, know. Wallace and Waghorn's goals were well taken and It was a great sixteen pass possession move for Law's goal. I would agree that Keirnan, Halliday and Holt were very good today but Waghorn was my MOTM as well.

Another long week ahead to Dumbarton away next Saturday 3pm.

WATP :clap: