*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

I'm confident we'll win this one, but it's a bit trickier to predict the correct score. Livvy could just sit in and hope to block our play, in which case I'd say another 4-5 nil job, or they could come out and risk being obliterated.

I'll go out on a limb with this one and try for a 8-0 result. Would be great, but it's just pot luck in the end how many goals we're going to score in a match.

We could let one in and that fecks up everything, betting wise that is.

Ticket sales looking pretty good. According to the weather on the telly, looks like a shitty morning weather wise, but clearing by the early afternoon in time for the sun to shine over Ibrox by game time. Sweet. God's no daft.

Seems to be a solid team with a slight bit of rotation Mark likes to pick every game. As he was saying in his press conference, there's no one dropped, we just utilise the full squad.

I have no doubts that whoever plays, they will so a great job.

I'm also fairly sure that he's used his full compliment of subs in each game, so everyone is getting a chance.

What a really good, sensible manager we have now. Hope he stays around after his initial 3 years. He doesn't seem to be lured by the big bucks and I'm sure we can give him everything he needs if he stays.