*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Have a sneaky feeling some of the players maybe guilty of having left some in the tank for Tuesday night. I fancy us to really play well and take a couple off of them.

I'm a complete jinx though. We've lost the last 3 times I've seen them. Not sure whether I should stay at home now! :lol:

Every unlucky streak has to end at some point though :uk:

Have a sneaky feeling some of the players maybe guilty of having left some in the tank for Tuesday night. I fancy us to really play well and take a couple off of them.

I'm a complete jinx though. We've lost the last 3 times I've seen them. Not sure whether I should stay at home now! :lol:

Every unlucky streak has to end at some point though :uk:

Game's on the telly mate (tu)

We'll skud them I reckon. We've had two below average performances back-to-back, perhaps the team guilty of holding off before the big match (which by the way, still being able to win whilst playing below par, is a good sign) so think we'll unleash them against St. Johnstone.

Teams in Scotland are generally unprepared for our style of play, Celtic are perhaps the only team that play similar football to us, and even then, it's at a lower standard than ourselves, and they play with more midfielders, so we have that one-touch, modern European football at our disposal.

I'd expect St. Johnstone like many before them, to park the bus, try and hit us on the counter, and tire themselves. We'll go right to the last whistle if needed, but we'll skud them.