*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Oduwa's being our best player you bunch of c.nts. no c.nts showing for him, he's tried to be positive. He only comes in side and does his 360 shit because he doesn't like giving the ball away, fuck sake he can't win. He never hid tonight, always showed for a pass, pity his team mates left him hanging all night

We've had a bad night tonight but I wont be writing off any of our players or the manager,learn the lessons from tonight and hopefully we can make a challenge in the Scottish cup this year.

Scottish Cup was always the priority of the cups. I hope the management are able to coach the mistakes out the team before then.

We look to be really struggling to breakdown 8/9 men in the box scenarios (no surprise).

MW will be keen to drill down a Plan B and even a Plan C because on recent evidence we don't have them!

To be honest, I'm not too disappointed about that. Yes we lost but at the end of the day we are 3 months into the project of rebuilding. This defeat could be the catalyst that tempers the players. Don't get me wrong losing is never good and losing 3 goals in the fashion we did will need to be addressed. I have absolute faith that Warburton will fix the defence and the other issues shown up tonight.