*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Some of us are getting a bit too cocky here. I have a horrible feeling that we'll get turned over here. Maybe I'm just saying that, because I'm usually wrong, when trying to predict results, however, I do have that knot in my stomach that I get before we take a fall. Here's hoping it's all just wind, and that we fuck these bastards 5-0!

We're supposed to get cocky. We're fans and we support Rangers.

As long as the players and manager prepare properly, we're free to get as OTT as we want :21: . I tried all that realistic guff under the last regime and it just gets depressing. I've decided to be over-excited kid on too many sweeties this season, and if we occasionally stumble and get skudded knees? Fuck it. Get straight back up and run around mental and screaming again until the next fall.

I expect us to win. They can't cope with Oduwa and will be surprised at how good wee Barrie has become.

Waggy and Tav will be up for this one as they will want to show they can do it against 'superior' opposition.

So long as our defence holds up we will be fine.

PS: On their forum they have 'Sevco v Saints 22/10 Match Thread'

Fitba wise, we will murder them.

However, do NOT allow ourselves to be bullied and if no protection from the cunt in black, then the team must back one another up. They will do everything to upset us. Highlight every elbow, every hack. Surround the cunt to highlight the fact he ain't doing his job. Shame the cunt and the offenders. No more mr nice guys, without being silly about it.

I expect us to win. They can't cope with Oduwa and will be surprised at how good wee Barrie has become.

Waggy and Tav will be up for this one as they will want to show they can do it against 'superior' opposition.

What they saying in their match thread? Are they worried?

This sevco shit , I don't really give a toss, I like to think of it as you call us sevco, we beat you 5 nil, jobs a good un.

Watching the highlights of the Killie St Johnstone game I don't think we have that much to fear. They sat back and didn't clear their defence effectively which I'm sure they'll rectify before tomorrow. They have a couple of decent fron men prepared to run at the defence which will be unusual for us, O'Halloran I think one of them.

It'll be a bit of a test for us just to see how far we have come. Confidence should be high, get our strongest team out and we should do them by a couple of goals.

3-1 Gers

Just to fuck it right in to Cosgrove

Watching the highlights of the Killie St Johnstone game I don't think we have that much to fear. They sat back and didn't clear their defence effectively which I'm sure they'll rectify before tomorrow. They have a couple of decent fron men prepared to run at the defence which will be unusual for us, O'Halloran I think one of them.

It'll be a bit of a test for us just to see how far we have come. Confidence should be high, get our strongest team out and we should do them by a couple of goals.

3-1 Gers

Just to fuck it right in to Cosgrove

Forgot cosgrove is a saints fan, still I don't want to listen to the disgusting scrote even after we beat them.

I'm starting to get really excited for this.

I think this is the stage for young zelalem to pull the strings and show his creative side.

St Johnstone will be fired up but man for man were better and think that controlled passing football will split them open.

Off tomorrow as well, thinking I'll head through early afternoon for couple shandies.

Fuck them!