*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

So refreshing to see everyone pick the same eleven! I think we'll get the job done tonight but it'll be a tougher test than what we've faced already this season

Agree..makes total sense what Warburton says about having a tight and hungry squad. Not worrying about fitting players in out of position to keep them happy etc.

I think this game will possibly be our toughest test to date and the result will somewhat depend on how St Johnstone set their stall out.

If they play on the front foot and try to close down our midfield with physical aggression in the way that Livingston did we will have to be at our most alert in anticipating any heavy tackles and follow it up with quick accurate passing with the end result of opening up their defence.

On the other hand if they try to shut up shop we will have to be alert to what they claim to be their most potent threat by playing the ball out to O'Halloran whom they apparently hold in high esteem which could result in the nightmare scenario of Lee Wallace getting caught up field and our two central defenders then having to cope with the threat of McLean running through the centre towards our goal and Danny Wilson having to rush out of position to stop O'Halloran.

However if we play at our best I think we are capable of taking a couple of goals off them.

Bring them on.

Rangers 2 - St Johnstone 0

You'll be kept busy then since we've won them all so far

that's true lol

I have re watched a few of our games this season more than once and I have lost count of the amount of times I have watched the highlight videos. I just can't get enough of the football we are playing it is such a breath of fresh air from the last 3/4 years. :D

that's true lol

I have re watched a few of our games this season more than once and I have lost count of the amount of times I have watched the highlight videos. I just can't get enough of the football we are playing it is such a breath of fresh air from the last 3/4 years. :D

Me too mate, I have started watching our under 20s matches on you tube because the games don't come quick enough! Lol

Govan and behind the goals will be full-ish.. I think the queue at the ticket office will be mental as people will probably be leaving it late and trying to get away from work early etc.

Stupid time for a game to kick off midweek. Hopefully all of us that are there create a good atmosphere, be close to 25k IMO

I would not make it in time for kick off as I am working till after 6pm in edinburgh so i agree it is a shite time to have this game. Hope you all that can make it enjoy it