*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Well I did not expect us being so poor in the first half and bullied so easily, it did look like men against boys at times, but hopefully it will be a learning curve for some of the younger players.

I also have to admit we are not as good as I thought we were, and maybe it is a wee wake up call for all us fans and W & W and the players. Winning the league is the most important thing and I believe this unfortunate result will help us in the end. This is the start of a journey and we will have setbacks along the way, but I will be keeping the faith. (tu)

Pish pish pish.

We will struggle against most teams that park the bus. We need a plan b and c when A isn't working.

Theres a reason we haven't scored a header yet and it's not because of how fantastic we have been playing on the ground it's because we don't have a player that can fucking header on target.

We need players in January and summer end of

We've had a bad night tonight but I wont be writing off any of our players or the manager,learn the lessons from tonight and hopefully we can make a challenge in the Scottish cup this year.

To be honest I wouldn't give a fuck about the cups this season after that

Let's just get out this league and get some better players for next season

That's all that matters

Incorrect Timmy. I said you knew fuck all about football. You'll be gone soon enough Declan, you've been outed now as one of them you smelly cunt

Incorrect Timmy. I said you knew fuck all about football. You'll be gone soon enough Declan, you've been outed now as one of them you smelly cunt

you seem to know fuckall about what team people support so i will dismiss you as mr random wanker.

Reality check, fancy football is ok but we need a change of plan.

StJ learned from the Dumbarton game, let us play around the box and take chances up front, which they were more than capable of doing.

Yes we play attractive football but we are lightweight.