*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

I agree fully that we are a midfielder short..

Not a fan of Law though so Zelalem and Holt it is..

I wonder if Warburton is tempted to put Shiels in beside Halliday and go 4-2-3-1?

I think that is the best option at the moment when a battle is expected. I don't think the formation needs to change though, just a minor adjustment to the shape.

I wonder if Warburton is tempted to put Shiels in beside Halliday and go 4-2-3-1?

Agreed on the Law bit & if Holt can bring more of his bursts into the box, like he did when setting up Waggy at Easter Road, that'll be good.

When I posted at first, it did occur to me 'well, who do you bring in?' - Shiels was about my only option on that!

Did Holt have a bit of a knock at the weekend? If he's not right, could see Shiels playing!

(tu)

Why is it 7.15 ko?

I think we will be losing tickets because of this, maybe that mob can make early midweek kick offs but weve got jobs and the transition from work to football depends on little half hour swings in KO times like that.

Bad call IMO

I'm firing over straight after work. It's fucking a pain

No 4-3-3. "It's not about anyone else, it only matters what we do and how we play" - Mark Warburton

Govan and behind the goals will be full-ish.. I think the queue at the ticket office will be mental as people will probably be leaving it late and trying to get away from work early etc.

Stupid time for a game to kick off midweek. Hopefully all of us that are there create a good atmosphere, be close to 25k IMO

Govan and behind the goals will be full-ish.. I think the queue at the ticket office will be mental as people will probably be leaving it late and trying to get away from work early etc.

Stupid time for a game to kick off midweek. Hopefully all of us that are there create a good atmosphere, be close to 25k IMO

Few of the guys in the office just said they're heading over after work to get tickets. They should've been more organised like myself. Got my half chap in my laptop bag the lot for the subway over ha ha

You just know if we win 1 or 2 - 0 tonight the critics will say it's not good enough, we'd never win the league, should be putting 4 past teams like that,

A win is a win is a win.

Obviously would rather an outstanding performance, but I'll take a 1-0 as long as we win.

At the end of the season it's not gonna come down to that performance against st Johnstone, or that performance against queen of the south, it's all about that 3 points and this 3 points, or knocking this team or that team out of the cup.

2-0 Rangers!

Waghorn and Miller.

Just read that it's pay at he gate tonight so I'm sure a few more hundred will be added to the crowd, but not that many unfortunately, not when it's on the telly.

I'd say we should win this one, if not easily as they'll put up a fight at first, it should be another 3-4 goal win without them scoring.