*** The Official Greenock Morton V Rangers Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

Think your missing my point mate. Of course all teams will create chances, my gripe is how easily this is happening and it has been there for all to see. I strongly fancied us for either the League or Scottish cup this season and Tuesday night was a big disappointment, it was defending that cost us. To have a good run in the Scottish cup we need to address this now.

Fair enough I'm a bit wary of our defence and HM at times as well..,....... as we all are. Anyway, a good result today, we move on and hope we can tighten up at the back in the next few games. I'm really hoping Eustace signs soon as that might help a lot with our small weakness.

Learning can take time and I'm happy so far and as you say, a good run in the SC would be excellent I also fancied us to do well and I had a tenner EW double on us winning them at SC14/1 and LC10/1. Canny believe we fell at the first hurdle. :anguish:

4-0 today. Yip, yip, yipee.

Stride on crazy Waghorn and Tav

Naive & blinkered. We were exposed today just like last Tuesday. The only difference is we play in a sub standard division. Going forward we are brilliant but defensively we are very ordinary. Get excited all you want about beating Morton, we have work to do.......

Naive & blinkered. We were exposed today just like last Tuesday. The only difference is we play in a sub standard division. Going forward we are brilliant but defensively we are very ordinary. Get excited all you want about beating Morton, we have work to do.......

Ye raging,aye....

Not quite,I watched it on holiday. You put your tampon back in yet?

Grow up, even Mr Warburton would laugh at you saying we don't have work to do. That is all bluenoz was saying. He is spot on. Midweek proved we have some way to go. Getting carried away with doing well in the 2nd division is silly.

Feet on the ground loyal! :541:

Grow up, even Mr Warburton would laugh at you saying we don't have work to do. That is all bluenoz was saying. He is spot on. Midweek proved we have some way to go. Getting carried away with doing well in the 2nd division is silly.

Feet on the ground loyal! :541:

Where did i say we don't have work to do?

More pish from you.

Where did i say we don't have work to do?

More pish from you.

Your post above trying to ridicule bluenoz clearly implied it. I also seen you blowing your trumpet about being top and being the best etc etc. Maybe in the 2nd division at the minute but we have a long long long way to go yet and thankfully most sane folk accept that.

Your post above trying to ridicule bluenoz clearly implied it. I also seen you blowing your trumpet about being top and being the best etc etc. Maybe in the 2nd division at the minute but we have a long long long way to go yet and thankfully most sane folk accept that.

So I never said it then.

:lol: You are a balloon son.