Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*** The Official Greenock Morton V Rangers Match Thread ***

Trust boyd to sort himself out :lol:

It's not even funny either. He was paid professional and couldn't keep relatively fit.

I used to laugh at the earls for boasting about Commons. Aye, I said, you're paying the fat cunt to huff and puff his way through a season, well done.

smartypants likes this

Would've liked to have seen Ball start purely because of the pace of this Swansea lad.

I would agree with you if there was a prospect of getting him permanently at the end of the season. Assuming we plan to go forward with Wilson and Kiernan, though, they need to learn how to defend against pace and I'd rather they did it now.

TheBluebells likes this

It's not even funny either. He was paid professional and couldn't keep relatively fit.

I used to laugh at the earls for boasting about Commons. Aye, I said, you're paying the fat cunt to huff and puff his way through a season, well done.

Fit or not, he wouldn't make it near our first team now

I would agree with you if there was a prospect of getting him permanently at the end of the season. Assuming we plan to go forward with Wilson and Kiernan, though, they need to learn how to defend against pace and I'd rather they did it now.

A good point (tu)

Hope they do it soon, it's been a glaring weakness.