Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

just spoke to live chat, im defo not included for whatever reason and they cannot say why, utter cunts can fuck off now

Thought I was getting it, "Your Risk Free Bet Awaits".

They were just giving me the ITV 4/1 offer for picking Enable in The Oaks. Fucking 2.00 at Epsom.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mrwin said:

IMG_0900.PNG

Ok guys,here's the heads up.

Two of my mates who never got the he email have called up customer services and in the politest manor explained that their good friend has had this offer and couldn't understand why they haven't had the same offer as they were very loyal AND were very big promoters to all how good the website was!!

They had the bet made available straight away!!!!!

Good luck???

28 minutes ago, mrwin said:

Ok guys,here's the heads up.

Two of my mates who never got the he email have called up customer services and in the politest manor explained that their good friend has had this offer and couldn't understand why they haven't had the same offer as they were very loyal AND were very big promoters to all how good the website was!!

They had the bet made available straight away!!!!!

Good luck???

I emailed and live chatted last night with them and got fuck all, and i know someone else who phoned them and got heehaw, seem donald duck plays its part again

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I emailed and live chatted last night with them and got fuck all, and i know someone else who phoned them and got heehaw, seem donald duck plays its part again

I guess it's how you state your case and to whom!

Anyone else had any success????

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

aye check the new offer from 365, its not a risk free bet now its a freebet SNR, plusi only got up to 5 quid, i know others got upto 25

wankers

I got 50 free inplay bet for arsenal game

How it works:

- Place a pre-match single bet on the Arsenal v Leicester game.
- You will receive a Free In-Play Bet to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value £50) to use as the stake on any Arsenal v Leicester In-Play market.
- Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
- To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
- Returns exclude Free In-Play Bet stake.

Lacazette first goal 3/1. Get in :lol::lol:  

You don't need to put £100 in now either. You put £50 in on your pre match bet and when you select the inplay bet it comes up with a check box to redeem the free bet. Decent.

fiver again for me, done BTTS and then chelsea score and win, made a miserable 33 quid profit overall, 365 odds are disgraceful now, my mate in the football team went to stick his tenner on the desmond, 18's pre match, the second the game KO it went to 12's, one pass played and the odds slashed by a 3rd

Fuck 365, utter dug shite

Archived