Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

Usually do over 0.5 in the pre match £50 bet, then half time-full time draw-draw on the £50 in play so that way you can't lose.

Already won with that this season, and made £175 profit, so although it didn't come in for Tuesday's game i'll probably just go for it again on Sunday.

Did this again so made a £125 profit, pleased with that.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave me it all back tonight, only made a fiver but fuck it I'll take it

Defo mate,good for you.Easy money.

Just be careful tho .B365 is the best imo so id be gutted to lose it.So many bookies had money back offers on the game you could have spread money around and made at least £100 profit regardless of result.

I prefer backing 0-0 for a couple of quid on another bookies, normally get over £50 as a cover.

Then put £50 on Over 0.5 goals before a match

Then pick an anytime goalscorer at sometimes 2/1 for strikers or first goal if you fancy it.

I had Aaron Ramsey in the Arsenal Man U game a few months back when his goal was disallowed (gutter) and I had Martial anytime in the last Man U Arsenal game at Emirates. Fucker missed a sitter right before HT.

I prefer backing 0-0 for a couple of quid on another bookies, normally get over £50 as a cover.

Then put £50 on Over 0.5 goals before a match

Then pick an anytime goalscorer at sometimes 2/1 for strikers or first goal if you fancy it.

I had Aaron Ramsey in the Arsenal Man U game a few months back when his goal was disallowed (gutter) and I had Martial anytime in the last Man U Arsenal game at Emirates. Fucker missed a sitter right before HT.

would you not be better doing no goalscorer instead of 0-0, i dont think own goals count in the goalscorer markets but obviously could bugger you in the correct score.

£50 on over 0.5 goals, then £3 on 0-0 with my coral account... That covers me for the £50 pre match giving me£50 to play with in play! Thinking Arsenal to win at 7/1? would be £350 profit if they pull it off!

actually you'd lose a couple of quid if your in play doesnt come in and there's over 0.5 gls in the game

when i checked earlier i was going to do over 2.5 goals @1/2 then under 2.5 at 6/4 as soon as it kicks off

25 quid profit either way as long as the prices dont change

edit: prices have changed, need to have another look in the morning.

for my first bet I managed to get £22.23 back on the Bet365 special. Think I may walk away from online betting undefeated now.

Haha, it only gets downhill from here! That was my first win for a couple of weeks. Ive had a good start to the season actually. Well up for now, mostly from betting on Rangers with handicaps!

read on one of the tipster pages on twitter last night that one of his "followers" got their account suspended for the guarenteed profit thing

i got 26 odds back last night doing over/under 2.5 but i think it might be time to be clever like jimbeamjunior said earlier in the thread

when i checked earlier i was going to do over 2.5 goals @1/2 then under 2.5 at 6/4 as soon as it kicks off

25 quid profit either way as long as the prices dont change

edit: prices have changed, need to have another look in the morning.

heads up mate, next time do it the opposite way around, your way above would in most cases cost you some winnings

in these risk free in play bets, your pre match bet should always be a stick on, so in your case stick the fifty on

under 2.5 pre match is the stick on, so using your odds above you'd get 125

in play over 2.5 goals at 1/2 gives you 75 so 200 quid or 100 profit, however if there isnt over 2.5 goals you get your 50 quid back so overall profit of 75 instead

if you done it your way and there is under 2.5 goals you lose your pre match bet and your risk free in play comes in for only 125 quid

heads up mate, next time do it the opposite way around, your way above would in most cases cost you some winnings

in these risk free in play bets, your pre match bet should always be a stick on, so in your case stick the fifty on

under 2.5 pre match is the stick on, so using your odds above you'd get 125

in play over 2.5 goals at 1/2 gives you 75 so 200 quid or 100 profit, however if there isnt over 2.5 goals you get your 50 quid back so overall profit of 75 instead

if you done it your way and there is under 2.5 goals you lose your pre match bet and your risk free in play comes in for only 125 quid

the way i done it 50 @ 1/2 over 2.5 got me 75 plus the in play stake returned = 125

if the in play came in i wouldve lost the pre match bet and got 50 @ 6/4 under 2.5 = 125

if id done under 2.5 pre match that wouldve lost and i wouldve only got 75 back for the over 2.5 in play @ 1/2

i always thought i should do the biggest price in play

the way i done it 50 @ 1/2 over 2.5 got me 75 plus the in play stake returned = 125

if the in play came in i wouldve lost the pre match bet and got 50 @ 6/4 under 2.5 = 125

if id done under 2.5 pre match that wouldve lost and i wouldve only got 75 back for the over 2.5 in play @ 1/2

i always thought i should do the biggest price in play

i suppose it depends on the markets, not many games will give bigger price for over 2.5 goals compared to under 2.5 goals

if you work it out and its the best profit then thats all that matters, i just wasnt sure if you mixed up your betting play (tu)

i suppose it depends on the markets, not many games will give bigger price for over 2.5 goals compared to under 2.5 goals

if you work it out and its the best profit then thats all that matters, i just wasnt sure if you mixed up your betting play (tu)

either way i will need to watch next time after reading about that account getting suspended (tu)

Archived