Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Also offering a 25% bonus on deposits for the new season up to £100 (for a £400 deposit) (tu) 

I've got 50% bonus but the T+Cs are a bit strong:

Deposit and bet £200 to open the bonus £100

Then within 90 days bet a further £900 in order to make a withdrawal, Unless of course the broker wins the bet/s

If you have ANY balance. WITHDRAW BEFORE depositing otherwise it gets stuck in the 90 day withdrawal window :(

9 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

I've got 50% bonus but the T+Cs are a bit strong:

Deposit and bet £200 to open the bonus £100

Then within 90 days bet a further £900 in order to make a withdrawal, Unless of course the broker wins the bet/s

If you have ANY balance. WITHDRAW BEFORE depositing otherwise it gets stuck in the 90 day withdrawal window :(

I had £350 balance, I've withdrawn it. I'll deposit £400 and get £100 bonus from basically depositing £50 :) 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

you do realise what you need to do to get your bonus and then withdraw?

Yeah. Play once through the deposit to get the bonus, play three times through in 90 days to withdraw. Seems a bit shit, but what do you lose if you don't meet those conditions? I've only deposited £50 basically. 

2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Yeah. Play once through the deposit to get the bonus, play three times through in 90 days to withdraw. Seems a bit shit, but what do you lose if you don't meet those conditions? I've only deposited £50 basically. 

its 3x your deposit and bonus you need to play through so effectively thats 1500 quid you need to gamble, but aye its a shite offer unless you do the matched betting and have a good bankroll behind you to do it?

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

its 3x your deposit and bonus you need to play through so effectively thats 1500 quid you need to gamble, but aye its a shite offer unless you do the matched betting and have a good bankroll behind you to do it?

I wish I had the patience for matched betting. Can't be bothered, tbh. If I could be bothered to figure it out properly it sounds right up my street, but I'm too lazy :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I wish I had the patience for matched betting. Can't be bothered, tbh. If I could be bothered to figure it out properly it sounds right up my street, but I'm too lazy :lol: 

its easy as fuck, literally takes minutes per day, even less if there are no reloads

1 minute ago, bluepeter said:

Cheers (tu) 

there's a thread on here thats full of useful info mate and a few of us do it, so any q's just ask, once you get the hang of the back and lay part its really quite easy, especially if you have a big bankroll behind you as all it takes is money, there literally is no risk or in some cases a minimal risk of losing a quid or 2

you'll never win a 500 quid coupon with it, but you'll never lose 20 or 30 quid a pop unless you make a mistake, good thing is there are bets every single day so dont rush anything, just take your time and make sure everything is bang on the money

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

there's a thread on here thats full of useful info mate and a few of us do it, so any q's just ask, once you get the hang of the back and lay part its really quite easy, especially if you have a big bankroll behind you as all it takes is money, there literally is no risk or in some cases a minimal risk of losing a quid or 2

you'll never win a 500 quid coupon with it, but you'll never lose 20 or 30 quid a pop unless you make a mistake, good thing is there are bets every single day so dont rush anything, just take your time and make sure everything is bang on the money

I've got accounts with most bookies, but they've almost all been dormant for years. Is it mostly new account offers, or are there offers for existing accounts as well?

4 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I've got accounts with most bookies, but they've almost all been dormant for years. Is it mostly new account offers, or are there offers for existing accounts as well?

they do regular reloads, like 888sports do their goals mean more, pick a team from one of 5 championship teams, bet 20 quid on their championship game (any bet as long as its over odds of 1/2 (1.5) and every goal your team scores you get a fiver free bet per goal, if you match your bet you can cut your 20 quid gamble down to a loss of say £1.10, so the minute your team scores one goal you get a fiver free bet for a loss of £1.10, by time you match your fiver free bet you make around 3.50-4 quid, meaning a profit of 3 quid minimum with practically no risk

others like paddy power do regular "bet 20 quid pre match, get a free tenner in play" the bet365 risk free offer is worth a guaranteed 35 quid by matched betting (although i dont do this, i just go for the big win)

47 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Would this work? £50 no goal scorer then in play £50 firminio or countinho anytime?

32 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

They're opposing bets, so I guess technically they could shut you down for it. Also easy to lose both of those.

Ye, you'd lose your prematch 50 if there's a goal and win nothing if one or other doesn't score anytime so you're down 50notes. You want bets that are basically no lose.

Archived