Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ow but no, it shouldn't do as they take the 1st in play bet placed. So you could have your 1st in play to match what was bet pre match and then have as many other in play bets as you want for whatever amount.

Don't bet on there being 7 corners tonight. Thats my in play one so there will be 8 corners this week. :(

Well, PSG just better fucking go through tonight since I just chucked a £25 in-play bet on them and my offer this week was on the Real-Wolfsburg game:(. What a muppet.

Also, by the time I realised, Real were 2-0 up and all the decent pre-game odds were shot to fuck.

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ive placed my under 3.5 first half goals already, then at ko I'll do btts first half

Usually get around 3-4's for that 

(tu) Cheers. Is the returned stake withdrawable or for future betting? Doesn't make much difference, tbh, just curious.

On JBJs bet the only thing that can scud you is one team winning 4-0 first half? Left it late to come to the party :lol:

Does anyone think they have a better bet than the one stated? 

Also the boys betting under 0.5 goals (50) then 5 on 0-0 and 50 on anything are the only people who could lose money right? Albeit only say a fiver if its 0-0 at 8/1.

Cheers in advance, I think if someone clears or confirms they 3 points im good to go.

Keep winning lads (tu)

Archived