Dundee Utd For The Drop?

Will be a tough league next yr if you don't recruit right and have a team of youngsters

falkirk , Dunfermline & Morton will be stronger for having a settled squad & manager. St Mirren will be there trying to get better.

Raith can take points off teams and then throw in Dundee Utd and potentially Hibs/Kilmarnock/Motherwell 

Fancy a laugh? Statement issued by baldy after the game 

“The board and myself have made certain decisions in the last eighteen months which in hindsight were incorrect but were made for the greater good of the Club and with the ambition of maintaining our position at the top of Scottish football, something we have done successfully for the last eight years. This included supporting a playing squad that commands the third highest wage bill in the Ladbrokes Premiership.

“However, we have failed miserably on the pitch with only three wins in 25 league matches and an early exit from the League Cup. Performances such as last night simply cannot be tolerated. The current playing squad now have thirteen matches to preserve the Club’s premiership status and redeem their own professional reputations.”

3rd highest wage bill! Haha ? 

25 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

“The board and myself have made certain decisions in the last eighteen months which in hindsight were incorrect but were made for the greater good of the Club and with the ambition of maintaining our position at the top of Scottish football, something we have done successfully for the last eight years. This included supporting a playing squad that commands the third highest wage bill in the Ladbrokes Premiership.

“However, we have failed miserably on the pitch with only three wins in 25 league matches and an early exit from the League Cup. Performances such as last night simply cannot be tolerated. The current playing squad now have thirteen matches to preserve the Club’s premiership status and redeem their own professional reputations.”

Karma is a baldy bitch :D

39 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

55430489.jpg.86ebbded6355360df2e83bf5dfb

55 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

laught.jpg.a0354fad5accc64b4f186d9918bef

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I wallow in their misery.

It was always Aberdeen (behind the Bheasts) that I held a deep-rooted hatred for - but over the last few years these hate-filled cunts are now up there.

You reap what you sow. Fuck them!!!

It was always the bheasts then the sheep I hated the most, but this last 4 years, that wee rhat cunt thompsons pish with the cup game a few seasons ago and the Charlie telfer carry on, I'd honestly have to say they're on a par with the other 2 in my book now!, I cannie wait to watch them go down as we take our rightful place back in the prem!!! Karma's a bitch!!!!

image.jpeg

When it happens we can only hope it's restructuring that helps the cunts back up. Imagine the fuckin shame of that. Having to have the rules made up and bent to help them back. They will never have the morals or integrity of the proud Rangers Support who demanded we start at the bottom once the witch hunt started. We are probably the only Support who could have survived this.  

21 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

When it happens we can only hope it's restructuring that helps the cunts back up. Imagine the fuckin shame of that. Having to have the rules made up and bent to help them back. They will never have the morals or integrity of the proud Rangers Support who demanded we start at the bottom once the witch hunt started. We are probably the only Support who could have survived this.  

This

bang on m8, he's got no shame though....he'd stay up and his rhat pals at the sfa and BBC would spin it to look different for them.