Dundee Utd For The Drop?

Detest them with a passion but tbf it was a stunning winner..But I am guessing nowhere near as stunning as Bogtotters Breasts..so let them enjoy the small victory today..We have much BIGGER & BETTER things to look forward too..dundee hivs are going down...

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

I really hate them because of the way they were with us but if i had 1 reason to keep them up it would be so we could skelp them 4 times next season and us to be the team that sent them down, by fuck that would be extremely horrible for them. CUNTS 

Nah, they must go down. And they will go down.

And that Stevie Thompson must be exposed for the brick-thick prick he is. And quick.

21 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Nah, they must go down. And they will go down.

And that Stevie Thompson must be exposed for the brick-thick prick he is. And quick.

I still reckon Thompson might bail of they go down. Was he not looking to move to Australia a while back? 

If he was to bail out then I could see them fucked in the lower divisions for a while 

Would be magic.

Sorry, Jacko, no sympathy for them whatsoever ...

http://www.<No links to this website>/opinion/sport/keith-jackson-glory-nights-barcelona-7413844#HCghBliT5g4b8xfe.97

Keith Jackson: From the glory nights of Barcelona to THAT statement.. the downfall of Dundee United is heartbreaking

06:00, 22 Feb 2016

by KeithJackson

OUR Jacko takes a nostalgic look back at when the Terrors were terrorising teams and wonders where it all went so horribly wrong.

On 18 February 2016 at 10:38 AM, Bogtrotters said:

Hivs fans are going in greater numbers than when they were in the top flight

Without us  tannadice will be empty

Likewise so will my M&S 34DD

A decent Rangers girl must always keep their word

C'mon BT move with the times and get yourself onto periscope tv, fuck I will even hold the camera ?