Dundee Utd For The Drop?

On 22/02/2016 at 7:42 AM, Inigo said:

It's a shame. It was better when you could support the other teams in Europe, when there was less hatred about. 

I remember back in the day rooting for Dundee United v Barca or Monchengladbach, Hearts v Bayern, St Mirren v Mechelen and Hibs v Videoton.

Changed days.

Likewise. I even went to Bordeaux with Hearts when they won 1-0 a day or two after we played at Old Trafford in the Champions League. Not now. Fuck that. I want every team in Scotland to get humiliated and launched out in the first round against minnows from Iceland or Belarus,

9 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Feckers made a profit. Shite, I'd have liked to hear that they were still struggling.

Well, they still are, but they've got a little bit more financial stability.

Shouldn't stop them going down though I hope.

Is it not a bit of a false economoy, though? did they not take in almost 3 million from Cifti, Armstrong and McKay-Steven?

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is it not a bit of a false economoy, though? did they not take in almost 3 million from Cifti, Armstrong and McKay-Steven?

I'm not sure about the internal finances of Dundee hivs, but the fact, whatever way they went about it, allows them to avoid sanctions from the authorities and should be able to borrow from the bank if they so desired.

But I'd have to agree with you, when money is involved, there will be a hell of a lot of diddling going on.

I predict they will get to within touching distance of the 11th placed club, then either run out of games, or collapse similar to the Hobo's, producing much gnashing of teeth, tears and snotters. Hopefully all of this takes place on the last day of the season at home to ITC. The longer their suffering, the greater my personal enjoyment will! be!

2 hours ago, Fabric said:

I think they might to mate but with any luck they will run out of games the thing is they beat killie the last twice DU have won killlie have lost and they are clawing it back slowly. Bastards 

Lets fucking hope not mate, i want them down, Killie need to screw the nut, they're a diddy club who've been fucked all season, don't get wide by starting a run of games now ya cunts!

its just after yesterday I was listening to the radio on the way home from ibrox and the Cnut said Utd had a game in hand over the bottom clubs and if they win that they were 5 points behind and that's when I thought they were getting out of that as Kilmarnock keep dropping points. I just don't want any1 but especially them getting a share of the excitement about us going up nor do I want them getting the blue pound.  

9 minutes ago, Fabric said:

its just after yesterday I was listening to the radio on the way home from ibrox and the Cnut said Utd had a game in hand over the bottom clubs and if they win that they were 5 points behind and that's when I thought they were getting out of that as Kilmarnock keep dropping points. I just don't want any1 but especially them getting a share of the excitement about us going up nor do I want them getting the blue pound.  

Whilst I can appreciate some of what you posted and agree 100% about scumdee hivs getting fuck all of Rangers supporters money for many many years to come..You have failed to recognise the IMPORTANCE to the majority of us on here Wanting to see BogTrotters lovely firm and ample Breasts..:pipe:

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Whilst I can appreciate some of what you posted and agree 100% about scumdee hivs getting fuck all of Rangers supporters money for many many years to come..You have failed to recognise the IMPORTANCE to the majority of us on here Wanting to see BogTrotters lovely firm and ample Breasts..:pipe:

I must have missed something here. What has to happen before she shows us these? 

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I must have missed something here. What has to happen before she shows us these? 

Oh your asking the wrong man mate..I think you have to have over 3,500 posts and be in the inner circle of the PM crew to be able to informed or invited..??...I am just a cheerleader for those Good Men getting their wish..no more..no less..And by 5-30pm on tuesday night I will have my hands, and mouth on the MAGNIFICENT BREASTS of my good lady when I'm back down in Nottingham...yum yum...

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If Dundee hivs go down she gets her tits oot, she promised RM

That's what I like mate nae fuckin about straight to the point. Bye bye Dundee hibs hello bogtrotters, I'll need to get the post count up by some distance to see these ?