Rangers Fans And The Scottish National Team...

graeme_4

Rangers fans and the Scottish national team...  

610 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Scotland team?

• I go to games
    • I'm an armchair fan
    • I couldn't care less
    • I actively dislike / hate them
  2. 2. Have you always felt this way

3. 3. If you don't like the team, why?

• I do like the team
    • Because it represents the SFA
    • Because of nationalism (eg SNP/Yes voters)
    • Because of the 'traitors' in the squad
    • Because I think the 'Tartan Army' hate Rangers
  4. 4. Do you think less of Rangers fans that so support Scotland

Glackit looking cunts in Timberland boots, a Kilt and a hat with a feather sticking out it, flashing their bare arse give me the dry boak.

I have nothing in common with them and I think they are a national embarrassment.

I actually know 3 or 4 of these halfwits who go and watch Scotland all over the place. none of them actually support a domestic team, they are not members of a any domestic supporters clubs or hold a season ticket for any domestic club. I doubt most of them could explain or understand the off side rule. They go abroad to get away from their wives, get blootered and generally make a cunt of themselves.

I used to work with one of these tartan army guys and I think he even used to do to interviews as a kind of spokesman for them.

You have summed him up to a T.

It's very difficult to support national side when majority of there supporters think we are just unionist SNP hating bastards. It's that simple

But equally our support readily throws out that Scotland fans are all just drunken yes supporting trannies in kilts, which isn't the case either. There's a lot of Bears that do support the Scotland team, and that's historically been the case.

I actually know 3 or 4 of these halfwits who go and watch Scotland all over the place. none of them actually support a domestic team, they are not members of a any domestic supporters clubs or hold a season ticket for any domestic club. I doubt most of them could explain or understand the off side rule. They go abroad to get away from their wives, get blootered and generally make a cunt of themselves

I find it odd that so many have an issue with fans being drunk and making a cunt of themselves. Most lads I know spend their lives doing it, from away games, to boys holidays, to stag doos - weird criticism.

I will always support Scotland as they are my national team. I was at Hampden for the Poland game the other night however... nothing will ever compare to going to Ibrox and supporting the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Schotland football team rot started with Docherty. He didnae like Rangers players even though we won ECWC.

My association with the Schottland team and the SFA went fur a burton when DJ wisnae played in Argentina and I was 'so so' for a while but have been 'feck them' since the late eighties and all the hassle with Souness and Big Drunken. So in summary eff them.

I mind getting a freebie (wish I never took it) for the Scotland vs France game that Caldwell scored in

After the game I went back into the Langside Hotel where th guys that gave me the ticket were and there was a couple of Rangers fans in the group saying a few years previous they were at Celtic park when we won the league but beating France that day topped it

Rangers fans my arse

These are the so called Rangers fans that some people like to tell us is a plenty in the tartan army

I find it odd that so many have an issue with fans being drunk and making a cunt of themselves. Most lads I know spend their lives doing it, from away games, to boys holidays, to stag doos - weird criticism.

You are quite right about most guys on the drink. However these skirt wearing morons think they are some sort of representing body for the people of Scotland whereas they are nothing more than a national embarrassment.

Ian blacks a fud but he got booed for being a Rangers player not a fud. Fuck them let them fail at every tournament they enter until Rangers have a core of Scottish players playing well enough in domestic and europe then we'll see how many the snp plus Rangers hating scottish football supporters walk away and who stays to cheer on the team and travel in their little packs of nationalist groups.

I thought we we talking about football fans relative to our national team. not sure what it has to do with holidays and stag doos.

Why would anyone want to go to football dressed in a kilt, timberland boots and a Glen Garry with a big feather sticking out of it.

Flashing their arses to passers by and being sick all over themselves. It that your idea of acceptable behaviour ?

I have often wondered why the Tartan Trannies seem to be able to flaunt the Alcohol in public places law.

I wonder how often they get searched at Train Stations and how often the buses are stopped and searched on the way towards Hampden?

Or is that just solely reserved for Rangers SCs

Supporting a national team should be about identity.

I am a proud Brit so my national anthem is God Save The Queen and i adore the Union Flag- Scotland fans hate everything associated with that so i hope they get fucked every time and don't qualify for another tournament til Scott Broon is at least 99!

Summed up well