** The Official Rangers Vs Queen Of The South Match Thread**

Gaz52

Thank god the fitbaw is back! 3 o'clock at Ibrox on a Saturday, perfect.

Foderingham

Tavernier

Wilson

Kiernan

Wallace

Halliday

Zelalem

Shiels

Oduwa

Waghorn

McKay

I like Jason Holt a lot but I think it'd be unfair to drop Shiels, he's been doing superb of late and he deserves his chance, Holt is the obvious choice to make way

I think we'll win 3-1

Missing yet another game due to other commitments. Erskine benefiting once again so it is not all bad. Next game I will make it to is Alloa next month. Long time coming have missed the last 3 at ibrox now. My turn on the beers for the train. We have to source beers that start with the name of the of the oppositions so missing out on Q aint so bad. A should be easy enough.... Asda Smart Price Lager.

Can't see how dropping zelalem for anybody is going to benefit the team at all. The boy's whole game is all about creating a wee bit space and finding a pass, he very rarely looses the ball and should keep improving the more games he gets. Just saying!

Everyone has had a rest apart from him, he will have played 2 or 3 games more than Holt etc so it would be beneficial to give him a break.

We're a better team with Holt in the side.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Holt Zelalem

Oduwa Waghorn McKay

4-0 Rangers

I thought Oduwa was awful against Falkirk...........I don't think he deserves to start tbh...he needs to know he's fighting for a jersey. Waghorn right and Miller or Clark through middle.

BridgeIsBlue, on 13 Oct 2015 - 5:58 PM, said:

No idea although I've already stuck £75 on 8-0 at odds of 100/1.

Rolling in it.

giphy.gif

You've either got too much spare cash or the alcohol has got to you. :beer1: Ps. I hope your right as you will be bouncing if that bet comes in. :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad: