***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

I like Barrie, but he doesn't seem as intelligent and incisive as some of the others. His decision making is a bit suspect at times. He cuts back, delays, and doesn't seem to see difficult passes. I know McCoist ostracizing him has probably set him back two years, but he hasn't progressed that much since he was 16 in the old 3rd division.

You are right mate .A win is a win in any cup competition . It look like Livvy were playing damage limitation all night . Turgid to watch .

The ref just done my head in . .Was this Dallas junior .

They didn't park the bus, the inserted a butt plug.

Aye as far as I'm hearing, should be his last game at senior level, incompetent tit, Oduwa's ankle could have been halfed in two and it didn't merit a booking.

Holt was awful, Clark is terrible despite the goal, he had one of the easiest headers you could get and never got it on target, that was one of his better games!

Holt had a good first half, but faded. A greasy ball in the pishing rain? Hair was probably full of wet brylcreme too...

We definitely need a striker, some type of poacher with the abilities of Ally McCoist dare I say it. There's never any players in the box even if we do get a cross in.

And that referring performance was the worse I've seen for some time, although that's not been too long ago.

I listened to a bit of Radio Ireland(Scotland) at half time and, basically, according to them, it was all Oduwa's fault for not learning the game in the proper manner. <cr>

Law was man of the match for me based on his second half. McKay faded like he usually does after decent first half. Holt was poor tonight and Tav's worst game. Clark will get his chance now, its up to him to take it.

McKay didn't fade at all mate, even on the 90th minute he was putting cutbacks from the byline into the 6 yard space but we were unlucky more of them weren't put away

We definitely need a striker, some type of poacher with the abilities of Ally McCoist dare I say it. There's never any players in the box even if we do get a cross in.

And that referring performance was the worse I've seen for some time, although that's not been too long ago.

I listened to a bit of Radio Ireland(Scotland) at half time and, basically, according to them, it was all Oduwa's fault for not learning the game in the proper manner. <cr>

wow, if that's what they say on the radio I fear for the future of our game in Scotland, a generation of like it or lump it hammer thrower managers and teams like Falkirk, who don't even play football (more like Anti-Football) and are lucky to string 4 passes together, have basically ruined our game

Even in Poland, that country is the same size as us, however they have 10x more technical ability than us, so do their players, and they have bags more of players who have technical ability than us too.

They didn't park the bus, the inserted a butt plug.

Aye as far as I'm hearing, should be his last game at senior level, incompetent tit, Oduwa's ankle could have been halfed in two and it didn't merit a booking.

Butt plug :P hilarious

With all the shit his dad took ,though he may have passed on the message to give the bears everything ;)

Looks like he is 100 times worse

I'm surprised by some of the negativity surrounding our performance. Livi were absolutely running their guts out, I don't think we were quite giving it full pelt, and we still won.

I thought wee barrie was great again tonight, he seems to improve with every game. Of course he's going to be inconsistent at times he's still young and he's not quite a world beater.

Butt plug :P hilarious

With all the shit his dad took ,though he may have passed on the message to give the bears everything ;)

Looks like he is 100 times worse

That was my point on another thread, there's that much pressure put on refs with regards to giving the "big teams" decisions that the refs seem to go the opposite.

Just be fair, didn't think that was too much to ask.

wow, if that's what they say on the radio I fear for the future of our game in Scotland, a generation of like it or lump it hammer thrower managers and teams like Falkirk, who don't even play football (more like Anti-Football) and are lucky to string 4 passes together, have basically ruined our game

Even in Poland, that country is the same size as us, however they have 10x more technical ability than us, so do their players, and they have bags more of players who have technical ability than us too.

I agree with you, the game here is going backwards, however, I must point out that Poland has a population of 38 Million, we have 5 (about 1 million of them are poles :-) )... I think the better comparision is with Denmark, they have roughly the same population they play better football and have a far better football structure than us. They also Produced Brian Laudrup ..... :D

I agree with you, the game here is going backwards, however, I must point out that Poland has a population of 38 Million, we have 5 (about 1 million of them are poles :-) )... I think the better comparision is with Denmark, they have roughly the same population they play better football and have a far better football structure than us. They also Produced Brian Laudrup ..... :D

Maybe he was referring to the 5 million Polish that live in England!! ?