*** The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread ***

I would take any win tbh would love to take them down a peg or 2. Worse fans in the world - when they get beat they are pall doom and gloom and when they win 1 game suddenly they would skelp us.

For me the defence has been at its best since the magic hat took over keep that the same.

Midfield I would go for Halliday, law and holt. Zelalem had a shocker and law has been playing well. Law has been seeing openings and threading nice passes/ chasing every ball whereas zelalem has been wasteful. Switch at 60 mins to freshen things up.

Upfront is a no brainier oduwa, Mckay and waggy. For the first time his season we are playing against a team that will be attacking more than defending and not defending in great numbers, pace would enable us to break with speed.

Can't wait for this one

You will get pelters on here fo talking up Law. Too many still think he is shite. Btw, I think you have got it as right as poss with the squad we have..

I think the performance will improve from the last few weeks and will need to as hibs will be up for it but if we go 1 or 2 in front than they will fold like a cheap suit. Would stick with the same at the back but bring law in if fit if not shiels for zel and start oduwa instead of Miller. If not wag on the right McKay on the left and Clark through the middle. Really hope we pump them as I think that will tie the league up.

I hope Zelalem plays as he could be key when Hivs are hunting Oduwa (assuming he will start), A wee bit more accuracy in his passing of late and we can carve them apart.

But TBH, I'm not that fussed about the starting XI and shall be happy with MW's decision, though would prefer KM on the bench, as many of us would..

Wes

Tav Kiernan Ball Wallace

Sheils Haliday Holt

Oduwa Waggy McKay

Ball should retain his place and will add the pace we require from that position. Sheils will add a bit more steel in the middle of the park than Zel would.

Expect to see Zel tho along with Miller around 60mins. Have every confidence W & W will be getting the players ready and tweaking what needs to be after Saturday.

3-0 to the worlds most succesful team, so wanna do this mob - everything they stand for, their rotten manager... Everything!

Difficult one to call because Hibs have to win which creates all sorts of variables from sheer aggression to total nerves. Picking the team is tough too because Shiels and Law (assuming he's fit) both carry a goal threat whearas Zelalem's passes are perfect but often ineffectual. Oduwa could be a lot more effective if he was more direct. I think warburton likes to keep three players on the bench that can go on and change the game, vary the attack. I think the key is on us holding on to the ball and not making those 50/50 passes that can los you possession. It'll be a great game which I think we'll win but have no way of predicting the score.

Hivs are already spouting their confidence at facing us and to be honest rightly so on their part. We need to man up for this and put them in their place. Although getting the wins our recent performances have been poor and to be honest this is becoming a worry. These new players need to realise what playing for Rangers is all about and that means a big performance on Sunday.

Depends who scores the first goal. If they get one early, I think they will sit back and try to defend the lead and we will win 3-1. If we score first, game over 4-0, 4-1. As long as it's not 0-0 at 80 minutes (when either side could nick it) we should win.

Not going for my usual 11-0 this week as I think we might have a tighter game.

I hope we fuck the real tims on Sunday. Not the fake wanabe Irish mob that come from.here but these horrible rat bastards on Sunday.

Fucking intae them Rangers. Let's lay down another marker in their own midden.

Let's fucking do these cunts

Up the volunteers

I hope we fuck the real tims on Sunday. Not the fake wanabe Irish mob that come from.here but these horrible rat bastards on Sunday.

Fucking intae them Rangers. Let's lay down another marker in their own midden.

Let's fucking do these cunts

Up the volunteers

:crywank::crywank::crywank:

would love for us to get another score like that 6-2 win. they cunts think they are gonna win this easy and finally take some points off the big bad rangers.

we should just go there, start at 100mph, totally dominate the game and pump them at least 6-0.