Black Ops 3

Blue_Snib

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Played it a few months ago and struggled to get into normal lobbys, pain in the arse.

I played it for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago it is better than most of the games of the series even now it is embarrassing how things have fallen for Infinity Ward and actually for Treyarch too when you consider the other Black Ops games.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I played it for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago it is better than most of the games of the series even now it is embarrassing how things have fallen for Infinity Ward and actually for Treyarch too when you consider the other Black Ops games.

The first two Black Ops' were decent, but the last good COD was MW2. Cod 4 was the best, just ruined with the majority of lobbys being hacked.

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The first two Black Ops' were decent, but the last good COD was MW2. Cod 4 was the best, just ruined with the majority of lobbys being hacked.

By far my favourite CoD has been Advanced Warfare but 4 is good don't like the Infinity Ward games at all they are shite and look as bad as they play

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

AW and Ghosts were by far the worst I've played.

I agree about Ghosts that isn't just the worst CoD I've ever played it's by far the worst ever game.

AW is brilliant though a fast paced  shooter that wasn't just your typical three lane game made it exciting

All this futuristic shite is absolutely bollox.

Miss the old style set in ww2 etc. 

What was the one that was set in Russia I think it was, you were on the ski mobile and shooting folk in a chase? That one was excellent as well.

Running up walls etc get that to fuck