*** Official Rangers V Dumbarton Match Thread ***

Booing at ht fuck me did everyone really expect us to win 4/5 every week like we where in August. Maybe our good start this season done more damage than good.

In August no team played 451 against us now they've all realised that's the only way to beat us or get a point.

More clinical is all we need

You need to create chances to be clinical, we didn't create much that half against a part time outfit one place off the bottom of the league.

Hibs seem to have figured it out.

I haven't watched a single hivs game without us in it, I don't know how other teams set up against them.

Unless you mean they've figured us out, in which case, yes they have, and it's worked for us (and them) because it allows us to actually play football.

Someone remind me why we should keep Zela after Jan? he's obviously talented but his heart isn't in it and hasn't been for a while.

It's OK saying he's not an aggressive or physical player but sadly this is our bread and butter. We need players than can cope.

I'm not even seeing any great deal of talent.

Fairly tidy when he has time but his range of passing is incredibly limited.

It's up to Rangers to break down Dumbarton, its not up to Dumbarton to play to our strengths. I have no doubt that we will eventually break them down, just need to up the temp.

Agreed.

It says a lot about football in Scotland where teams are happy to set up like this to take a point, and not go for the whole game.

Look on the bright side then, if we get a draw it still puts us a point clear. Of course, we have to hope they'll not score.

I'm joking of course and I'm hoping our superior fitness will win out in the end.

On Tav and Zelazem, I'm not so sure they like it up here as much as they did when playing in the sunshine and Tav was scoring for fun.

Zelazem sounds to me that he's reverted back to his non-contribution style and I'm not sure we should bother too much about extending his deal.

He's an Arsenal player and we should concentrate on guys that are going to be with us permanently.

So Hibs are on a good run because teams give them an easier ride?

Hibs needed the ref and the woodwork to get results against us, Raith and Falkirk recently. They won't carry that luck all season.

Doesn't change the fact that we have been poor so far tonight.