*** Official Rangers V Dumbarton Match Thread ***

That has to be Clarks last game for us. A complete waste of space. Taking up a space in the squad a decent player could have.

My only critcism of warburton,can't believe he played him in the biggest game of the season away to Hibs,absolutely useless

And again tonight,what does he see in him?

That has to be Clarks last game for us. A complete waste of space. Taking up a space in the squad a decent player could have.

The boy has a tremendous work rate and attitude and although he has some skill, I finally must relent and agree with the masses. He just won't make it at the next level. A striker should be first priority come January.

The boy has a tremendous work rate and attitude and although he has some skill, I finally must relent and agree with the masses. He just won't make it at the next level. A striker should be first priority come January.

I lost patience with him after the Hibs' game. That was a real opportunity for him to prove all us doubters wrong, and yet again he failed to deliver when it mattered. One league goal for a striker, when we've been scoring so many, just isn't good enough.

first half was similar to the last few weeks where we had plenty of the ball but didn't do much with it.

second half (when it eventually started!) was without doubt one of our finest performances of the season. we were relentless in our attacking, used the ball really well and deserved the large margin of victory in the end.

Clark is the best case of an "almost" striker that I have ever seen. Every time he gets the ball he tries something and almost manages to pull it off, but he never does. I'd been waiting for it to click for him and watch him fire in 4 goals in a match or something, but now I doubt that'll ever happen for him at our club.

It might be best to ship him out on loan in January to see if he can make it click elsewhere, giving Hardie the back-up role in the meantime. If not, then punt him.

First half was....poor. Second half much better. The difference between us in the first and second half was that the team actually took it to them and ran into the defence and took players on rather than this tap tap pass guff thats been a major part of our play this season. Just shows you what we can achieve when we actually have confidence to attack their defense rather than trying to dance around them and pass the ball into the net.

Impressed with McKay tonight, lighting speed up the wing second half and also impressed by thompson. Tav never received as much help as he needed on a few occasions. Zelalem, rank rotten.

Highlight at the match....trolling Brown their keeper for the last 30 mins of the match.

First half wasn't poor, it was simply Dumbarton putting every man and their dug behind the baw to frustrate us. As soon as we scored, we were always going to score a few more because they had to open up a bit. This will happen a lot this season, we'll need to be patient. Guarantee when we score the first goal, we'll score a few more in most games after a frustrating first half or first 50/60 minutes.

I reckon there will be a time in the later part of the season were teams will go we've tried to defending approach and they still break us down eventually, lets just go for it and see what happens. That's when the pumpings will return.

First half wasn't poor, it was simply Dumbarton putting every man and their dug behind the baw to frustrate us. As soon as we scored, we were always going to score a few more because they had to open up a bit. This will happen a lot this season, we'll need to be patient. Guarantee when we score the first goal, we'll score a few more in most games after a frustrating first half or first 50/60 minutes.

I reckon there will be a time in the later part of the season were teams will go we've tried to defending approach and they still break us down eventually, lets just go for it and see what happens. That's when the pumpings will return.

Sorry to disagree mate but the first half was our usual slow paced let's pass the ball about without going anywhere nonsense, second half Dumbarton sat even deeper but we moved the ball with pace took people on and everyone was moving off the ball looking for the pass.

If ever the saying game of 2 halves was needed it was last nights game.

PS. Can we see more of Thompson please Mr Warburton he's one of us and will be here next season.