kplfishtank

Buyers And Sellers Feedback On Tickets

228 posts in this topic

Can folk leave feedback in this thread on buyers and sellers of match tickets

Many thanks.

Fair enough.. Southdown and bee are reliable to buy from.

That's a good idea mate.

I'll start off by saying Southdown 1916 is probably the best anyone will find for helping with tickets.

The amount of favours through the years he's done me with some right hard to get tickets for both Rangers and Chelsea away alike.

If he can help you, he will. Many games through the years I have attended I wouldn't have managed were it not for him.

That's a good idea mate.

I'll start off by saying Southdown 1916 is probably the best anyone will find for helping with tickets.

The amount of favours through the years he's done me with some right hard to get tickets for both Rangers and Chelsea away alike.

If he can help you, he will. Many games through the years I have attended I wouldn't have managed were it not for him.

Your no exactly bad for helping many from here with tickets also (tu)

1 person likes this

Your no exactly bad for helping many from here with tickets also (tu)

Cheers mate

I will vouch for Bee as well. Reliable.

You'll be the firar person to say that :lol:

1 person likes this

Sorted with ticket & bus from southdown1916 for Morton away couple months back good man (tu)

Regarding Buyer...ive sold to Roger9650, billscott and Paul1964.

No problems with any of them and recommend.

Southdown 1916 and bluenose1975 have helped my mates out with tickets before and I know loads who have been helped by Kai as well.

Bombaybadboy ripped me off for 2 tickets to an Abba tribute night, arrived in the post and they were actually for a Jimmy Somerville tribute night instead, refused to refund me and called me a gullible cunt, best avoided.

1 person likes this

serves you right for wanting Abba anyway....... :P

......................and wots wrong with wee Jimmy?

I've sold to numerous people on here but too lazy to read through my PMs and write a full list - never had any issues with anyone.

Southdown has helped out numerous times and Fishtank helps me out when our games clash with City's.

K.A.I has sorted me oot for tickets aswell before ?

1 person likes this

Bought tickets for Falkirk from Pearson83 & iab1547 absolutely spot on from both (tu)

RFCstuart agreed on Friday night to buy 3 Falkirk tickets from me ,turned up at the ground ,on time to collect the 3 tickets ,along with the regular lads from on here who take our spare tickets

RFCstuart agreed on Friday night to buy 3 Falkirk tickets from me ,turned up at the ground ,on time to collect the 3 tickets ,along with the regular lads from on here who take our spare tickets

Waiting for the regular Dumbarton text (tu)

Vouch for Southdown1916, will always do what he can to help out a fellow bear looking for a ticket.

If any of the Mods read this can someone please sort out the multiple threads for Hibs ticket requests, now numbering thirteen. Only one needed!

If any of the Mods read this can someone please sort out the multiple threads for Hibs ticket requests, now numbering thirteen. Only one needed!

It's not as easy as only one thread needed , if folk are selling tickets it's easier for them to start their own thread then if they sell them they post sold.

Sorted Simplythebest out with a ticket for Raith today.

No problems at all (tu)

I don't know if he's a member on here or not but worth sharing the info 

a guy on a Facebook tickets page called Ewan Niven from Drumchapel asked me for 2 tickets and bus packages for Falkirk and never showed 

very awkward - started trying to renegotiate bus price and ticket price then started making excuses about how he might miss the train before not showing up at all and ignoring his phone 

I'm making his name mud so he can't do this to anyone else 

2 people like this