6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm fleeing :lol:

Scott Sinclair.........

The boys will know the song :lol:

DFN

Just picked my ticket from @Womble72

Cheers mate 

2 people like this

Thanks to southdown1916 who met me today to sell me a ticket for Partick away. Absolutely no hassle.

Big thanks to @Billy1984 for sorting me a adult and concession for today wasn't for myself but helped a guy that gets me a few tickets for games through the season. Very easy to deal with and a good bear. 

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Big thanks to @Billy1984 for sorting me a adult and concession for today wasn't for myself but helped a guy that gets me a few tickets for games through the season. Very easy to deal with and a good bear. 

No problem mate any time.

3 people like this

Agreed to buy a st Johnstone ticket from @Waggy1872. I couldn't make the Aberdeen game but he met someone else from my bus with it without any problems. Very easy lad to deal with. 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Agreed to buy a st Johnstone ticket from @Waggy1872. I couldn't make the Aberdeen game but he met someone else from my bus with it without any problems. Very easy lad to deal with. 

Cheers mate 

1 person likes this

Looking for two tickets for tomorrow game beside each other. Mate is over from Canada with his Mrs and they get tickets through their Supporters Club.

My Mrs and I want to go as well but are going to head up on the Bishopbriggs Bus tomorrow morning and see if we can get any around the ground.

Anyone know if there are any spares likely to be available, that I could pick up at or near the ground? 

5 minutes ago, toad said:

Looking for two tickets for tomorrow game beside each other. Mate is over from Canada with his Mrs and they get tickets through their Supporters Club.

My Mrs and I want to go as well but are going to head up on the Bishopbriggs Bus tomorrow morning and see if we can get any around the ground.

Anyone know if there are any spares likely to be available, that I could pick up at or near the ground? 

Never know good chance there will be spares but seems to be a few looking for a pointless game. 

Start a new thread in this section looking for 2 and you never know. 

1 person likes this

Cheers RFC Ryan started a new thread for this, appreciate you advice.

@Wearethepeople72

Transferred the money before it was even due out. Ticket sent and enroute to him.now.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

@Wearethepeople72

Transferred the money before it was even due out. Ticket sent and enroute to him.now.

@Rfc52

Posted the ticket to me first class after I transferred the money and kept in contact throughout.

Very reliable and easy to deal with. 

2 people like this

@Billy1984

Not for the first time.he's helped out.  Sorted my old man and wee guy with two tickets for hibs. 

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@Billy1984

Not for the first time.he's helped out.  Sorted my old man and wee guy with two tickets for hibs. 

No problem at all mate.

1 person likes this