kplfishtank

Buyers And Sellers Feedback On Tickets

203 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't know if he's a member on here or not but worth sharing the info 

a guy on a Facebook tickets page called Ewan Niven from Drumchapel asked me for 2 tickets and bus packages for Falkirk and never showed 

very awkward - started trying to renegotiate bus price and ticket price then started making excuses about how he might miss the train before not showing up at all and ignoring his phone 

I'm making his name mud so he can't do this to anyone else 

Don't even recognise his name mate, not a regular on the drum bus anyway.

Scumbag bastards who do that to guys when they've arranged it 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't even recognise his name mate, not a regular on the drum bus anyway.

Scumbag bastards who do that to guys when they've arranged it 

He says he sometimes goes on the Drum bus - is there more than 1 bus?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He says he sometimes goes on the Drum bus - is there more than 1 bus?

There was 2 mate but I'm not 100% sure if that's the case. Jock Ross still runs his one (drumchapel loyal)

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

There was 2 mate but I'm not 100% sure if that's the case. Jock Ross still runs his one (drumchapel loyal)

Hi, mate.

i'm looking for a ticket for old firm game.

can you help me out? If not can you ask on your fb page?

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hi, mate.

i'm looking for a ticket for old firm game.

can you help me out? If not can you ask on your fb page?

I'll see what I can do mate thanks

~jordz~

On 4 April 2016 at 10:21 PM, BEE said:

Southsideger seems a great guy, I messaged him asking if he wants a ticket for the OF and he's sent me 3 messages so far one of which included his mobile phone number.

As an aside he's also selling a sex swing and renting out portaloos on gumtree if anyone is interested.

Your an arsehole mate fuck off cunts like you should be banned on this site your Mrs likes the sex swing and likes it up the Arse in the portaloos ???????

8 minutes ago, Southsideger said:

Your an arsehole mate fuck off cunts like you should be banned on this site 

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Southsideger said:

Your an arsehole mate fuck off cunts like you should be banned on this site your Mrs likes the sex swing and likes it up the Arse in the portaloos ???????

That's not a nice thing to say James.

User ID: nine4eight

Sold me an Old Firm ticket at face value.  Wonderful guy and I'm forever in his debt.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Sold me an Old Firm ticket at face value.  Wonderful guy and I'm forever in his debt.

Glad you didnt get ripped off mate. That guys only made 7 posts should contibute more going by that 7.

1 person likes this

cp9 purchased a couple of tickets off me for the cup final which I advertised really late the night before. Good communication, really nice to deal with and he also has a healthy singing voice :541:

2 people like this

Pinmonster1872 - got a semi final ticket for Sunday off him this morning. Was dubious with it being a new account, first post and based in Edinburgh needing collected but the gentleman was 110% legit. I managed to get a mate to collect for me too which was another turn greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Oh and face value too it was no hint of any extras whatsoever - a true Blue.

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pinmonster1872 - got a semi final ticket for Sunday off him this morning. Was dubious with it being a new account, first post and based in Edinburgh needing collected but the gentleman was 110% legit. I managed to get a mate to collect for me too which was another turn greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Oh and face value too it was no hint of any extras whatsoever - a true Blue.

Nice one,mate.

1 person likes this

great to hear from all you guys!! the Rangers family looking after their own

I'd- The judderman... got a ticket from him for hibs match earlier this season , face value . Met him in outside the louden . Spot on?

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was dubious with that one also.

Fair play to the seller 

Fair play to Dave_M75 offer given but logistically not possible, thanks again mate

On 4/9/2016 at 1:00 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

thanks for the good feedback bud..    fantastic result  the bears are back :dioufcheer:

5 minutes ago, nine4eight said:

thanks for the good feedback bud..    fantastic result  the bears are back :dioufcheer:

It was a wonderful game, mate. I know you said you were working and couldn't attend but you must be gutted at missing it. 

Got an oldfirm ticket off dave_m75 for face vaule was really happy as i got a ticket great guy 

Got 3 tickets for the Alloa game final home game of the season from @Fabric.  I was able to take two kids and they had a smashin' day out.  One was a little boy called Aiden, my girlfriends son, and it was his first ever Rangers game.  Very much appreciated (tu)

Bought tickets from Southdown1916 and RFCStuart in the past. Both very reliable and easy to deal with. Cheers guys. Also :541: to RFC52 who vouched for Southdown1916 when I was looking to arrange tickets.

I work away from home for extended periods so I don't apply for away tickets and scramble about looking for tickets when I am at home. Having this section in the forum has been very useful for me in the past and I think it is great that we have supporters that look out for each other in this way without the fear of being ripped off or let down. 

1 person likes this