kplfishtank

Buyers And Sellers Feedback On Tickets

203 posts in this topic

can I say ianb1547 has been brilliant to me with tickets  want to put on record here my thanks to him

bill

Add pa4491234 to the list sorted out a mwell ticket for me... Many thanks to him

1 person likes this

CameronS91 sorted me out with 2 hamilton tickets tonight. Came out his way to meet me. Decent bear!

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

@WishyB Good guy, no problem at all.

:541: cheers mate. Top man bringing it most of the way over.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, WishyB said:

:541: cheers mate. Top man bringing it most of the way over.

No worries pal.

Just now, kplfishtank said:

Disnae count if it's less than 10 times. 

:lol:

Hi, 

I'm a fan of Belgium and against Ross County i come with my girl to Glasgow for see the match but i haven't any ticket. Does someone sale his tickets? 

Grtz 

5 minutes ago, Bluebelgium said:

Hi, 

I'm a fan of Belgium and against Ross County i come with my girl to Glasgow for see the match but i haven't any ticket. Does someone sale his tickets? 

Grtz 

They'll be on sale on the Rangers website in the next couple of weeks.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They'll be on sale on the Rangers website in the next couple of weeks.

Ok thx :) 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@theweeman sorted me with two for Friday, good man.

No problems mate enjoy the game.

1 person likes this

negative to neutral feedback for the old:

@ eejay the dj

was clearly first in-line for the ticket with updated communications to make sure everything was fine along the way to then sold it to someone else without even telling me or even telling me that was a possibility.

The only mis-understandings with the ticket were with it having not been received by the seller, he didn't know what stand it was for and he didn't want a payment upfront even when I offered extra, both aren't an issue and I changed to suit the deal and meet with cash. The seller then posted because I was new to the forum and didn't have much rep or understand the goings-on after he required 100 rep that "I couldnt fucking read" apparently - (after this we were still in agreement to do the transaction.)

Maybe after saying someone can't read on a forum, you might have second thoughts about meeting them in person because you wouldn't actually say that in person. Anyway, probably shouldn't be too surprised at the outcome. Rep means nothing

Cheers to @BEE for sorting me out with 2 tickets for tonight, appoligise to your mrs dad  for the delay plz, traffic was bad then the driver took a wrong turn. He was decent enough to wait for me.

On 26 August 2016 at 10:19 PM, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Cheers to @BEE for sorting me out with 2 tickets for tonight, appoligise to your mrs dad  for the delay plz, traffic was bad then the driver took a wrong turn. He was decent enough to wait for me.

No problem mate, we've been down London since Sat morning or would have replied sooner - he said you'd had a fair few shandies :lol:

8 hours ago, BEE said:

No problem mate, we've been down London since Sat morning or would have replied sooner - he said you'd had a fair few shandies :lol:

:lol: wish I had,I was fucked coz the bus got there late then I went to the wrong stand, sprinted to the other one so was a bit out of breath but sobre but to be fair im like a mongo at the best of times:lol:

3 people like this