kplfishtank

Buyers And Sellers Feedback On Tickets

236 posts in this topic

Big thanks to @jayzer who sold me a ticket for the Old Firm game at face value.  Delighted to be going and I'm now trying to get a seat on the Kinning Park bus (tu)

1 person likes this

" Bear on tour "  and myself arranged a swap of 2 old firm tickets for 2 aberdeen tickets+ cash difference , he assured me he was in control of his supporters club away allocation as he ran the bus  ( he said Lanarkshire Loyal RSC but i believe it may be Bellshill Chosen Few )  and as they were desperate for celtc tickets for their members , so in good faith i sent off the tickets 3 weeks ago  , this week i had  a message on here ignored and text messages ignored he only answered when i phoned him using a mates phone so he didn't know the caller , what followed was a story you hope wasn't true which he assures me is BUT HE HAS PAID  for the celtc tickets but i can't help believe he has blagged 2 old firm tickets for himself or RSC with no loss to himself/themselves ........... 

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 2:15 PM, jigster said:

" Bear on tour "  and myself arranged a swap of 2 old firm tickets for 2 aberdeen tickets+ cash difference , he assured me he was in control of his supporters club away allocation as he ran the bus  ( he said Lanarkshire Loyal RSC but i believe it may be Bellshill Chosen Few )  and as they were desperate for celtc tickets for their members , so in good faith i sent off the tickets 3 weeks ago  , this week i had  a message on here ignored and text messages ignored he only answered when i phoned him using a mates phone so he didn't know the caller , what followed was a story you hope wasn't true which he assures me is BUT HE HAS PAID  for the celtc tickets but i can't help believe he has blagged 2 old firm tickets for himself or RSC with no loss to himself/themselves ........... 

what was the lads name ?

On 24/09/2016 at 2:15 PM, jigster said:

Was his name Paul? 

On 24 September 2016 at 2:15 PM, jigster said:

I know bear on tour in person as I have dealt with him before and he has NEVER done any wrong with me and he most definitely wouldn't deliberately fuck anyone over, he would go out his way for ANY bear/bearette !! I dont know the exact story but I'm 110% positive he wouldn't do any wrong to u or anyone else ?

On 26/09/2016 at 3:57 PM, Bearette90 said:

I know bear on tour in person as I have dealt with him before and he has NEVER done any wrong with me and he most definitely wouldn't deliberately fuck anyone over, he would go out his way for ANY bear/bearette !! I dont know the exact story but I'm 110% positive he wouldn't do any wrong to u or anyone else ?

Hi Bear On Tour

3 people like this

On 26/09/2016 at 3:57 PM, Bearette90 said:

oh yes he did !!  a bear "wrong doing " another bear is about as low as it gets  and if he believes he didn't he can respond on here i'll then disclose all the info & facts  & prove it , in fact since you know him so well you can inform him that someones telling lies about him , i have nothing to hide NOTHING .......

I hope the truth comes out either way to protect others from scammers.

On 29 September 2016 at 6:05 PM, jigster said:

oh yes he did !!  a bear "wrong doing " another bear is about as low as it gets  and if he believes he didn't he can respond on here i'll then disclose all the info & facts  & prove it , in fact since you know him so well you can inform him that someones telling lies about him , i have nothing to hide NOTHING .......

I didn't say I know him so well lol but I have had arrangements with him before as have a lot of other ppl and no he defo wouldn't DELIBERATELY fuck someone over !! 

14 minutes ago, Bearette90 said:

I didn't say I know him so well lol but I have had arrangements with him before as have a lot of other ppl and no he defo wouldn't DELIBERATELY fuck someone over !! 

You joined 10 days ago but you've had arrangements with him before...?

Hi Bear On Tour.

6 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

You joined 10 days ago but you've had arrangements with him before...?

Hi Bear On Tour.

Yes I know him through a friend, I stay in Coatbridge which is near where he stays, I joined 10 days ago Coz I was recommended this forum but now I'm kinda doubting ? I'm not sure why I keep getting called bear on tour as I'm a female ? X

On 24 September 2016 at 2:15 PM, jigster said:

PM sent to hopefully get to the bottom of this.

Also, 3 buses leave from Bellshill so if it's a Bellshill address please don't just assume it's the biggest and best (tu)

7 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

PM sent to hopefully get to the bottom of this.

Also, 3 buses leave from Bellshill so if it's a Bellshill address please don't just assume it's the biggest and best (tu)

The op sent me a message on FF about this I didn't recognise the name he said as anyone that runs your bus well to away games anyway not sure if the guy goes on your bus to home games. 

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The op sent me a message on FF about this I didn't recognise the name he said as anyone that runs your bus well to away games anyway not sure if the guy goes on your bus to home games. 

Hopefully he replies and we can get to the bottom of it. If the guys from Bellshill I'm sure someone will know him. 

Totally out of order no matter who it is that done it though. 

1 person likes this

@pa4491234 agreed to sell me a ticket caley. He asked if I could pick up in Edinburgh but I said I couldn't and if he could post it. This was agreed. Didn't here back when.last message was 45 mins ago. Then he's commenting on another post selling it again. Not even a message to me to explain. Disgusting 

17 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

@pa4491234 agreed to sell me a ticket caley. He asked if I could pick up in Edinburgh but I said I couldn't and if he could post it. This was agreed. Didn't here back when.last message was 45 mins ago. Then he's commenting on another post selling it again. Not even a message to me to explain. Disgusting 

sorry mate for not getting back to you but i do not fell confident in sending my inverness ticket throw the post or dealing with the way the ticket was going to be payed for via paypal or bank account transfer it better for person to collected sorry mate

1 minute ago, pa4491234 said:

sorry mate for not getting back to you but i do not fell confident in sending my inverness ticket throw the post or dealing with the way the ticket was going to be payed for via paypal or bank account transfer it better for person to collected sorry mate

I've agreed via PM to collect this tomorrow. 

Can someone confirm what is happening? 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I've agreed via PM to collect this tomorrow. 

Can someone confirm what is happening? 

When did you confirm it mate? An hour ago he told me he was posting it to me 

All he had to do was say that in a message but he ignored me and then posted on staffords thread if he wanted it.

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

When did you confirm it mate? An hour ago he told me he was posting it to me 

It was around an hour ago...

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

It was around an hour ago...

Well check staffords thread mate. Seems weird to me 

He's just informed me the ticket has been sold to somebody else. 

Extremely poor form.