kplfishtank

Buyers And Sellers Feedback On Tickets

240 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

@Pearson83 sorted me and the wee man today - life saver as no chance I'd of got two together so close to game.

Unsure if posted before but @southdown 1916, @K.A.I, @eejay the dj and @bluewhitevanman have helped me out a good few times each when I've been in the shit over the years.

Countless others when I've ended up having to shift something daft like 14 spares for Livi on a Wednesday night :lol:

Happy to help mate glad he had good day 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BEE said:

@Pearson83 sorted me and the wee man today - life saver as no chance I'd of got two together so close to game.

Unsure if posted before but @southdown 1916, @K.A.I, @eejay the dj and @bluewhitevanman have helped me out a good few times each when I've been in the shit over the years.

Countless others when I've ended up having to shift something daft like 14 spares for Livi on a Wednesday night :lol:

Helped you out big style Monday night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Helped you out big style Monday night 

I've been off the sauce for a week and feel like I could take on AJ the now, give me a few weeks and I'll be off the wagon; causing a nuisance and cowering behind you.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met @DavieWATP with a Killie ticket for him no problems would sell again to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Billy1984 who sorted me with a Killie ticket today, no problems at all. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sold 2 tickets to @AndrewCD3, came and picked up the tickets and everything! Top man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Met @DavieWATP with a Killie ticket for him no problems would sell again to him. 

Cheers for that mate and cheers for the ticket 👍

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Thanks to @Billy1984 who sorted me with a Killie ticket today, no problems at all. 

No bother mate. 👍

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bluenose1975

just met him there and got a couple of Pittodrie tickets off him. 

Very easy to deal with - was able to meet wherever was handy for me and even me changing times a couple of times wasn't an issue.

top man - recommended 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Billy1984 sorted me yesterday, top guy.

Better give a mention to @Mr Soprano, he's a bit more take it or leave it

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

@Billy1984 sorted me yesterday, top guy.

Better give a mention to @Mr Soprano, he's a bit more take it or leave it

:lol: nice meeting you mate.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met @Zeroi13i today to give him tickets for the Partick Thistle game. Easy to deal with and came to collect from my work. Would sell to again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met @Billy1984 to swap a ticket for next week no problems at all. No sure he will remember meeting me :lol: or will be on this tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met @craignic88 before the game today to sell 2 tickets. Text me earlier in the day and no hassle at all. 

Would definitely sell to again. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Del said:

Met @craignic88 before the game today to sell 2 tickets. Text me earlier in the day and no hassle at all. 

Would definitely sell to again. 

 

Any spares drop me a text mate. I can't get up enough to make it worth a season ticket. Cheers for helping me out today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Met @Billy1984 to swap a ticket for next week no problems at all. No sure he will remember meeting me :lol: or will be on this tonight. 

:lol: can remember mate. Thanks again.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @mafia32 for the tickets for the old firm at Ibrox. Promised next day delivery after payment and they were. My fault for missing the postman but will collect them tomorrow. 

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive shout to my Uncle Junior @Junior Soprano who's just sold me a ticket for tomorrow.

Absolute diamond who went out of his way to make sure I got it. A thousand thank yous bud.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Massive shout to my Uncle Junior @Junior Soprano who's just sold me a ticket for tomorrow.

Absolute diamond who went out of his way to make sure I got it. A thousand thank yous bud.

No hassle mate. It's what we do.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @ricksen_da_best tried for a while to get me a ticket for tomorrow and did. Top guy 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Thanks to @RFC RYAN For sorting me and @Gascoigne8

No bother mate any time. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thanks to @RFC RYAN For sorting me and @Gascoigne8

special thanks to these 2 guys. fuck the result, makes me feel better there are bears like this kicking about. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

special thanks to these 2 guys. fuck the result, makes me feel better there are bears like this kicking about. 

Was the seat ok mate ? 

Someone was trying to sell it when we were getting on the bus so I just took it for @The Judderman but he was already in the Loudon so wouldn't have made it and Davie said he would take it for you. Thought the ticket looked dodgy as it didn't have a price on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Was the seat ok mate ? 

Someone was trying to sell it when we were getting on the bus so I just took it for @The Judderman but he was already in the Loudon so wouldn't have made it and Davie said he would take it for you. Thought the ticket looked dodgy as it didn't have a price on it. 

seat was level with the edge of the 18 yard box and 2 rows from the back. probably one of the better views in hampden. i take it it was a debenture seat as it said "bronze" on it rather than a price. 

 

cheers again. top man 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now