***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Holt was absolutely outstanding today.

Waggy worked his socks off and I thought Wallace got a good balance in his game. I thought Tav had his best game in a while. Seemed to remember he's a full-back and he was better for it. Who knew he could actually defend?

I knew at the start of the second half Hibs would score....you just knew it was coming. However, we did superbly well to hold them off until late in the game, and it was also on the cards we would get another one.

Make no mistake about it, this was a crucial 3 points, as we earned it against 12 men. Madden is a fuckin diddy of a ref..........biased cunt. How come we weren't allowed to tackle anyone today withjout giving a foul away, yet those junkie scumbags got every fucking decision. Wouldn't be surprised if Halliday's red isn't rescinded.

There were rumblings on here immediately after Hibs scored. Hopefully those posters will cut the team some slack next time.

You can hope M8 but they wont and its always the usual suspects

Aye, we've got half a dozen panty-wetting surrender monkeys on here who just love to stick the boot in. They're either under 12 or haven't learned to control their tantrums yet

Great performance by everyone and deserved to win by more and think we would of got a few more of that cunt fyvie didn't con the ref just gonna make himself look like a twat now! Think we will go on a run and can see hibs dropping points in the next few games too

Dominated about 80 minutes of that match. Overcame a dodgy ref, cheating opposition and being a man down, and still looked the better team the whole time we only had ten men.

Brilliant from Rangers, earned yourselves a great new years break.

Bang on summary.

Wank club.

Cheated to get a man sent off today and got a result last week through bad sportsmanship at a drop ball. My dream end to the season is Falkirk pumping Hiv's and Motherwell in the play offs and Dundee Hibs going straight down.

I know people will disagree but I think Rangers should complain about this cunt of a ref .I can't ever remember a decision going for us today .1 booking for them today was an insult to every fan that attended that game .This bastard ref has never given us a decision in the few years he has refereed our games ..The writing was on the wall when I seen that other prick Chris Graham tweeted he was having lunch with him few hours ago

No disagreement here, some of his decisions were baffling.