***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

They should have this law in Scotland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3186806/FA-ramp-disciplinary-crackdown-players-feigning-injury-opponents-dismissed-risk-three-match-ban.html

The Football Association are getting tough on injury fakers as they roll out a raft of rule changes for the start of the Barclays Premier League season.

Under new regulations, players who are deemed to have got an opponent sent off by feigning injury will face an FA charge and potential three-match ban.

The football authorities can only act if the player who is sent off appeals their red card and it is rescinded by an independent panel.

In such circumstances, the FA will then punish the player who simulated in order to get their opponent dismissed.

The suspension will be determined on a case-by-case basis, starting at one match.

The FA have travelled to clubs across the country to explain the new rules to players and managers.

A technical area Code of Conduct has been outlined to club bosses in an attempt to clean up discrepancies on the touchline.

High-profile incidents in recent years include Alan Pardew headbutting Hull midfielder David Meyler, Arsene Wenger shoving Jose Mourinho after the pair squared up to each other and former Leicester manager Nigel Pearson grabbing James McArthur by the throat.

The FA's director of football governance and regulation Darren Bailey said: The new technical area code of conduct agreed by the game, sets out the standards required and consequences for non-compliance. It is designed to create a positive environment where all the occupants, from coaches to match officials, can do their respective jobs.

Rules regarding players confronting a referee on the pitch have also been tightened up. Last season, disciplinary action could be taken against clubs if three or more of their players approached the referee and argued in an aggressive manner, but that has been reduced to only two.

The FA hope to tackle a steep rise in charges for that offence last season. Chelsea, Queens Park Rangers and West Ham were all handed large fines as charges trebled from the previous campaign across the top four divisions.

They will come down hard on clubs whose players follow referees and repeatedly protest after decisions have been made.

The offside rule has also been tweaked, so that if a player is in an offside position and attempts to go for a ball the linesman will flag and any goal will be ruled out even if that player does not touch it.

The regulations were decided upon after consultation with the Premier League, Football League, National League, League Managers Association, Professional Footballers' Association and Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

illegal chanting.

hullo hullo ain't illegal and i didn't here any addons

but mind you I'm not SCHOTTISH police videoing where there might be allegedly sectarian singing when the individual crime should be punished and not all.

Or maybe we should make sure EVERY banker gets prosecuted and not just the likes of Nick Leeson or EVERY MP just for being there should be jailed for scamming their expenses.

Now thats a fucking statement nelly you ugly wan bawd fucknugget.

Tremendous day, wasn't feeling the best and considered at one point not going but fuck me I'm glad I did. every criticism of Marks team answered, passion, commitment and desire apparant from all.

Well played Rangers.

If only we'd shown composure and hit the target with some of our chances, it could have been 6-2 again.

Incidentally, we had better appeal the Halliday sending off. If we don't we'll miss him.

I think if Halliday hadn't been wrongly sent off it would have been, number of times we broke out on the left where Mckay woulda been in space and had to check back coz there was nobody there

I don't care (or know) what leanings the boy Cummings has but he'd fit us like a glove.

6 months with tutelage from Miller and Waggy and he'd rip the Premier to shreds.

We can glory in beating our rivals but lets not forget to cherry pick the talent enroute.

I agree about Cummings, good finisher for a 20 year old, we need someone with composure in front of goal!

If only we'd shown composure and hit the target with some of our chances, it could have been 6-2 again.

Incidentally, we had better appeal the Halliday sending off. If we don't we'll miss him.

Potless Paul won't allow us to appeal. Building bridges and all that crap.

Potless Paul won't allow us to appeal. Building bridges and all that crap.

Well done mate, on the day we pump the wee edinburoo taigs that`s the best you can come up with. doh

Just enjoy it for a moment, if you can. :beer1: