Ball

Wallace

Holt

Halliday

Law

Waghorn

Miller

McKay

Tempted to start Thompson but might be slightly too much too soon.

That would be my starting 11 too. Would be tempted to start Miller on the left where he was pretty effective at the start of the season.

I trust our manager to do the right thing for the game against hibs.

He knows what he's doing. The Falkirk keeper had the game of his life on Saturday, and his team mates also stepped up. We just need a wee bit of luck, here and there, and the results will start to go in our favour, as our performances haven't been as dire as they were under Ally. We are still playing attacking, entertaining, passing football. We have come on in leaps, and bounds, under Warburton, we're not there yet, but I have every confidence in our manager, that he will get us there, hopefully soon.

If Waghorn had scored the penalty would we all be moaning, and bitching as much as we are?

The luck went against us on Saturday, I believe it will turn in our favour against hibs, and we'll give them a good tanking.

Woke up this morning absolutely buzzing for this game now,fuck Christmas send these bastards on :2gunsfiring_v1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usd9V21H7u4

Feeling the same . I am going with my gut and i will be honest felt a bit doubtful going into that last game at easter road for some reason but I have a wee feeling we will do it this weekend, fuck the spoon burning bastards , if ibrox is full and bouncing at kick off , their arses will collapse

That's a fucking disgrace,how in the name of science is that drop ball fair?

What you mean?

Can't you see the ball being dropped between both players. And the QoS player not going for it. Stubbs saw that and he's a big one for integrity.

Must've happened.

Your patters fucking brilliant mate, who do you start instead? Law?

Can I just say "bolt" was autocorrect I think holt should be the first name on the team sheet.

Obviously this is just my own opinion but holt is better further forward making late runs into the box, holiday does have passion but he doesn't read the game well defensively.

Shiels and ball for holding midfielders for me. Law is also better in advanced areas. I

His final ball and scoring ability make him a good threat. This is for a 4231 btw

wes

kiernan ball

tav law halliday wallace

holt

mckay wags kenny

with Warb's tactics Wes has to play sweeper-like to support the centre backs - the same way Neuer does for bayern.

because tav and wallace are played so far up front.

if law is hiding (and i dont think he will be) bring on sheils (who seems to be more incisive and effective off the bench)

if gedion is out of his depth early bring on shiels

if sheils is already on bring on wilson and put ball at right wing back and push tav into midfield

if mckay is not doing the business on the right bring on nathan

kenny has been way more effective on the left and he has to start for his experience in this game

It's at times like this you realise that we have a distinct lack of depth in the forward line. Apart from Waghorn none of the others seem in any way reliable at the moment.

I'd like to see Hardie given a run, even in a wide position, for a couple games.

MW has repeatedly praised him and his attitude, included him in squad after squad and given him a new contract. Let's see the boy start some games.