stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

4,215 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Surely you knew wee Gaz would deliver the goods mate :sherlock: 

Never in doubt! You got tickets for Sunday?

50 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Never in doubt! You got tickets for Sunday?

Nah mate I've not tried to be honest, going to watch it in the house I think. You going?

Sam Gallagher at Blackburn on loan from Southampton next season would be a great move

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

He won't leave.

Just had the season of his career at his 'club', if you will and will retire there imo.

Fair point, can't under estimate the pull of our club and European football though.

4 hours ago, RDFM said:

No.

Constructive contribution. 

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Constructive contribution. 

Okay.

He offers no sell on value and as demonstrated by individuals such as Joe Garner league 1 is a fucking chronic league that even the most basic strikers can thrive in.

On top of that, whenever Sharp played in a higher league (See Leeds, 2014/2015) he was utter dross.

Constructive enough? 

25 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Nah mate I've not tried to be honest, going to watch it in the house I think. You going?

Aye, me and the old man are sorted. Have you entered the lucky dip in the Bears Den?

On 17/04/2017 at 8:20 PM, RDFM said:

Okay.

He offers no sell on value and as demonstrated by individuals such as Joe Garner league 1 is a fucking chronic league that even the most basic strikers can thrive in.

On top of that, whenever Sharp played in a higher league (See Leeds, 2014/2015) he was utter dross.

Constructive enough? 

He also would need a fairly substantial wage increase to leave Sheffield United. He's a Blades fan and has just won promotion with them - he's not going to want to leave unless he's offered ridiculous money. 

Just watching the Man U - Anderlecht game and we are absolutely crying out for a player like Leander Dendoncker. I'm not a skitso, I know we'll never sign him, he'll be off to Chelsea or something, but just someone with his style of play is exactly what we're lacking in the middle.

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Just watching the Man U - Anderlecht game and we are absolutely crying out for a player like Leander Dendoncker. I'm not a skitso, I know we'll never sign him, he'll be off to Chelsea or something, but just someone with his style of play is exactly what we're lacking in the middle.

That Tielemans is a player too. There has got to be a some players in that league that are attainable targets. The ones that Anderlecht will buy to replace their outgoing players when they need too. I refuse to believe we can only target Scottish premiership and lower league english players and even then we appear to struggle with this market.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

That Tielemans is a player too. There has got to be a some players in that league that are attainable targets. The ones that Anderlecht will buy to replace their outgoing players when they need too. I refuse to believe we can only target Scottish premiership and lower league english players and even then we appear to struggle with this market.

Got a sneaky feeling Anderlecht are going to blag a goal and win this. Utd are playing woeful

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Tielemans is different class, 100 league games and 30 in Europe at 19 years old. Stunning player, I'd give my left testicle to see him at Rangers 

13 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

13 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Tielemans is different class, 100 league games and 30 in Europe at 19 years old. Stunning player, I'd give my left testicle to see him at Rangers 

Tielemans is one of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe. There is not a hope in hell we have any chance of attracting guys like that (even before they get noticed). Especially if we aren't in the UCL. 

If Dembele stays with the filth we should make a move for Griffiths. He wont be happy on the bench for another year so why not?

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

If Dembele stays with the filth we should make a move for Griffiths. He wont be happy on the bench for another year so why not?

:fishing: I hope.

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

:fishing: I hope.

Nope.

7 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Nope.

You do know that your fantastic run on "likes" is about to be destroyed. @RFCRobertson's third account.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

You do know that your fantastic run on "likes" is about to be destroyed. @RFCRobertson's third account.

I've no idea what this post means, I suggested a player with an outstanding goalscoring record and you're threatening me because of it, what's that about?

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

threatening me

Hardly, keep the heed. If you think for a minute that a runt like that should play for Rangers ... 

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Hardly, keep the heed. If you think for a minute that a runt like that should play for Rangers ... 

Ah, I see. You're being a bigot. Gotcha.

Fuck up Frank. That wee prick comes on second half Sunday and takes us out the cup final and once again ties a scum scarf on to the goalposts and you'll be like "wish he played for us"

I gave you the option of admitting you were at the madam ya madman :fishing:

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Fuck up Frank. That wee prick comes on second half Sunday and takes us out the cup final and once again ties a scum scarf on to the goalposts and you'll be like "wish he played for us"

I gave you the option of admitting you were at the madam ya madman :fishing:

Yeah. So what?

Janez Pisek, 18 year old hard tackling slovenian defensive midfielder, plays for NK Celje, super talent.

Lima. Don't care that he's 33 or that he'd want minimum 20-25k a week. This guy was a monster at Benfica and we could get at least a year out of him. Sooooooooooooooooooo much better than Waghorn or Garner up top. 

1 person likes this

Leigh fuckin Griffiths???...get tae fuck .little rat cunt wouldnae come anyway and the taigs would rather sell him to anyone but us..