stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

4,606 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We should drop Walker interest immediately after yesterday as it showed anyone with a brain cell that 2 full backs are essential 

I know Cardoso didn't cover himself in glory yesterday at the first goal but the ball csme all the way over to where Tav should have been but was nowhere 

this shite needs to stop this is the third season of soft goal after soft goal being conceded from poor decision making in the full back areas 

Exactly, we have three of the worst fullbacks I've ever seen play for us .continually out of position at vital times in games ,allowing crosses in without challenge,and in the case of Hodson a guy that just shouldn't be playing football at professional level.cant think walker or McLean are going to improve us to any great extent when goals are flying in at the other end.

2 people like this

I have seen Lewis Morgan of St Mirren play a few times now and I've been impressed. He came through our own youth system, has excelled at St Mirren, has pace, his first thought is to beat his man and he scored 10 goals in all competitions last season. English Championship clubs are lurking and have apparently had bids rejected.

With McKay leaving and Dalcio being on loan (and so far disappointing) I think we have room in the wide areas for more options. I think we could sign someone like Walker to start but still have room for a guy like Morgan to be a squad player who in my view would have every chance of developing into a very good first team player. 

1 person likes this

The Dundee right back looks pretty solid the couple of times I've seen him but I've not seen enough to know if he'd sort our right back problem out 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We should drop Walker interest immediately after yesterday as it showed anyone with a brain cell that 2 full backs are essential 

I know Cardoso didn't cover himself in glory yesterday at the first goal but the ball csme all the way over to where Tav should have been but was nowhere 

this shite needs to stop this is the third season of soft goal after soft goal being conceded from poor decision making in the full back areas 

Spot on m8

FS Toral is gonna end up the new Vuckic isn't he, plus playing him on the wing? Is ally back.

14 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Worthwhile asking Bournemouth about another loan deal for Hyndman?   He wasn't in Bouremouth's team for their game today or one of their reserves.

Pedro somehow made him look shite last season.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Said pretty much exactly this to the boys on the way back on the bus. No one disagreed.

1 person likes this

All day yesterday, I was screamin at Tav to get back & cover. I was shouting, " There's no point you bein up the park anway coz you don't do fuck all ya useless prick!!" Then he scored.

1 person likes this

What about Jorge Villafana the LB from Pedro's old club in Mexico? Young, decent player who can actually defend. Making a name for himself in the US national team aswell. Last transfer fee was circa $1m USD. The last LB that scared me as bad as Hodson was Olivier Bernard. 

23 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The Dundee right back looks pretty solid the couple of times I've seen him but I've not seen enough to know if he'd sort our right back problem out 

He's alright plus he's their vice captain at the age of 21 so he obviously has something about him. 

1 person likes this

Just now, psb07158 said:

He's alright plus he's their vice captain at the age of 21 so he obviously has something about him. 

Aye due to 2-3 years of watching Tav and Wallace at full-back, I find myself paying attention to full-backs while watching other games on TV and I thought this boy was young, calm, had good positional sense and good going into the tackle. Very strong. 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye due to 2-3 years of watching Tav and Wallace at full-back, I find myself paying attention to full-backs while watching other games on TV and I thought this boy was young, calm, had good positional sense and good going into the tackle. Very strong. 

I said this a while ago, her dad got free tickets to Motherwell v Dundee and he was a stand out the right back I'm sure his name is cammy Kerr he was outstanding that day. Way better than tav and he whipped 3/4 great balls in the box 

7 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I said this a while ago, her dad got free tickets to Motherwell v Dundee and he was a stand out the right back I'm sure his name is cammy Kerr he was outstanding that day. Way better than tav and he whipped 3/4 great balls in the box 

Actually saw a bit when they played Dundee united and he was shite. I had thought he was alright until then

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Joe Garner

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

I'll watch out for an Ipswich game this Season to see how they utilise him, because we definitely didn't do it right. 

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

I'll watch out for an Ipswich game this Season to see how they utilise him, because we definitely didn't do it right. 

Waghorn also just Scored

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Waghorn also just Scored

Fantastic I've got that game on over 2.5 goals. So you better not be lying to me.

Edit 2-2. Get in.

The kind of finisher we need.............

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

The kind of finisher we need.............

He could try that 30 times at Ibrox and he's miss every single one. 

Just now, Hamie said:

He could try that 30 times at Ibrox and he's miss every single one. 

He missed one exactly like that at Motherwell I think it was, literally 4 yards out just had to touch it and he missed it, luckily Kenny tapped it in.

Jack Byrne just been paid off by Wigan, Mark Allen will know him from his time at city. He had a good spell in the Eredivise a couple years ago on loan and would be low risk.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Jack Byrne just been paid off by Wigan, Mark Allen will know him from his time at city. He had a good spell in the Eredivise a couple years ago on loan and would be low risk.

No more of them.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

No more of them.

He's a good player, give him a season long contract to prove himself he'd be solid for us

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's a good player, give him a season long contract to prove himself he'd be solid for us

He's a taig.